NZ

4.8
Based on 1,583 Ratings
1,357
Posted on Jan 13, 2023
Excellent! Replace other candies!

The quality, ingredient, size, taste and package are good. I used to give them whenever they want candies. It's not too sweet. Even adults like it! It's much healthier than those candies in the market. Please do me a favor to like my sharing. Thank you and stay healthy everyone!

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

For me is a good quality products and I was looking for a supplement, that will support my daughter's eye health. The ingredients are good and will definitely benefit her eye health. It is her second bottle and what is really important, they don't upset her tummy, have good taste, and I hope they will improve her vision! So thank you for the size and the competitive price !

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 8, 2022
1,519

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

GummiKing™ Lutein + Zeaxanthin is a specially formulated gummy vitamin for kids which supports vision and promotes healthy eyes. This unique gummy combines Lutein and Zeaxanthin, two potent antioxidants, which protect your eyes from free radicals that cause damage. These antioxidants are especially important because they boost the health of the retina and lens in the eyes which play a vital role in vision GummiKing™ gummies are made with only the highest quality ingredients!

Posted on Jun 5, 2022
1,265

Posted on May 21, 2022

It is not easy to find vision supportive supplements for kids, usually blueberries ones but lutein may be more effective. For lutein ones most are for adults and thanks for GummiKing, the gummy is suitable for kids and it tastes very good. My kid has begun his journey with electronic products and I hope this gummy will help protect his vision.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

These taste great! Just one a day. My daughter takes them and I do too! We both spend so much time looking at electronics and we both wear glasses. This was just what I was looking for! I feel good I'm doing something positive for both of us to help keep our eyes healthy.

Posted on May 26, 2022

Very good quality product. So tasty and easy to use, that I never forget taking it 🙂. I have read about its ingredients and health benefits to the eyes and I am really glad I can give it a long term opportunity

c613f253-26e8-4cd8-9c14-c06cc614bbfc
Posted on Jan 3, 2023

I love the taste of this! Really like having a candy instead of supplement. Too bad my girl refuses to try this (for her own reason).