NZ

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

My wife has been taking these before and during the pregnancy for both her pregnancies. Reasonable size, no bad smell and no side effects. In addition she was taking folic acid (which was not sufficient in these) at the beginning of the pregnancy and also DHA over the whole pregnancy. Babies were born without any issue!

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I'm currently 10 months pregnant and have been taking this tablets throughout my pregnancy. I wanted a prenatal vitamin that was organic, vegan and made from wholefoods because I didn't want to take synthetic vitamins while I was pregnant. I chose Garden of Life Prenatal Multi because they met all my requirements and included ample quantities of folate, vitamin D, vitamin B12 and iron. So far my pregnancy has been excellent and my hemoglobin & iron levels are well within healthy ranges. I'm very happy with these tablets and will keep taking them for the rest of my pregnancy and while I'm nursing. I use three doses daily! If you find my review useful please click 'YES

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Best multivitamin I ever tried. Actually, I always have breakouts form multivitamins and I don’t know why🤷‍♀️ but during whole pregnancy I took only this one as Ingredients are just amazing. So, no any breakout from this multivitamin. It includes all necessary vitamins. All in one and that’s great! Little bit raw taste and the shape of vitamins are big, but it’s common for almost all vitamins😄. I definitely recommend to take this even postpartum. Price is very reasonable for the size.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I had trouble finding a good prenatal that I could tolerate. From nausea to frequent urinating, nothing was quite right… until this one! Well tolerated and gives me good energy. However, it does contain a couple of herbs which are generally avoided during pregnancy. Talk to your doctor to be sure.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

The size of the tablets is a little large and they have a slight vitamin C like taste if you leave them in your mouth longer. I have iron deficiency, so I have to take these religiously 3 times a day as per recommendation to cover the recommended daily amount, which is hard for me. For b12, I feel that under the tongue spray is much more effective.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I love the quality of the whole food blend. Some prenatal vitamins I’ve tried were hard on my stomach, but these are gentle and easy to swallow. The large package lasts me about 3 months at two tablets daily, which I think is a great value. I’m also pairing them with the GOL MyKind Organics Plant Calcium during my third trimester for baby’s growing bones. My only complaint is that I don’t feel like the potency is as great as other multivitamins I’ve tried (probably due to being tablets rather than capsules). However, these are the best “baby safe” vitamins I’ve found, and will continue with these for the remainder of my pregnancy and breastfeeding.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

This is an incomplete prenatal. It doesn’t have any choline (research the need for choline during pregnancy), copper, magnesium, calcium, etc. I took it with my first pregnancy, but did more research with my second (after learning I have MTHFR variation) and went with Seeking Health Optimal Prenatal. Check out Lily Nichols for great info and other better options than this.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Great quality. Potency: Organic ingredients. Not harsh on my stomach amd taste is pure. Effect: Definitely feel more energy when taking these on a daily basis. Tablets are average size. Well packaged.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

very cool product I chose this product for my sister because she wanted whole-food vitamins, but she not pleased with the high dose of vitamin A \. It's not the most pleasant to take with morning sickness, I recommend everyone to buy

Posted on May 19, 2022

the size are little bigger than I expected. Good quality of ingredients to use daily. I highly recommend it even though the price is high, but they are completely organic so it makes me relife to give my baby.