NZ

Anwaar
Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Very flavorful and adds a great and strong taste to the food as I use it in different recipes and basically everything that I cook. It is soft and powdery and mix well in my dishes. Recommend it for autumn and winter season to keep strong immunity. Love the packaging and the quality of the product.

82c8687f-bf31-4a25-8170-3ea6d5c94d9d

Yes, this is more expensive than the other stuff out there but, as soon as you open the package you will see why. The quality is superb. Just by looking at it and taking in the aroma you can really see how this stands out compared to other brands. I always try to stay stocked up on ginger because it is so good/good for you! If my review has helped in anyway please be sure to click "Helpful" "Like" so more people can see it. Thank you! Click my name above for a code to save on ur order.

Dia
Posted on Dec 10, 2021

I love ginger - fresh and dry. I use it almost every day - for dishes, desserts, tea, juices, smoothies... Strengthens the immune system, aids digestion, kills pathogens, good for skin, bones, liver, lungs ... a good detoxifier. I always add a little to my tea. The brand offers many different flavors - they are all just wonderful, with a unique and inimitable taste. I buy this product regularly, but I found it on this site at a very good price.

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

Great product! Strong flavour and bright effect. Goes great with anything starting scrambled eggs up to tea. Warms and fills with energy. Highly recomment for autumn-winter season to keep mood bright and immunity strong. Extra fine powder. Be carefull - it still has veery strong taste.

8f30b513-ff79-4bc4-ad13-ad1494ef271a
Perrito
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

The powder looked and smelt really fresh when I opened the bag, strong smell of fresh ginger. I chose this brand because the ginger is organic and non irradiated, which is very important to me. I put it into capsules and take with meals, it helps with digestion and inflammation.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

From tea to baking and making special hot chocolate for kiddos, this ginger has my heart! I wish I knew the species of ginger they use/or their process, I’d love to have some of that ginger available fresh too! The product is more than what I wished for!

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

I love FRONTIER Organic spices. This ginger is VERY potent! It should last me a couple years, and a little goes a LONG way .... I use it in yogurt, oatmeal, recipes, etc. GINGER is good for the digestive system (as long as it's not used too much), as well as muscle/joint issues and immunity-boosting properties (it's an antioxidant).

Posted on May 1, 2022

The benefits of ginger are many. My mother likes to drink hot food when she have flatulence, I like to eat with black sesame bua loi.

571038d9-63db-464b-aab1-d47f5161ef60
b89432b6-7e35-4dfd-be21-de1b20959f97
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

The benefits of using ginger are great. Ingredients like ginger are great for post Covid/ anti microbial and antibacterial sicknesses and recovery. Would recommend to implement more natural ingredients like these. The size and package will last a long time.

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

This is a high-quality ginger powder. It has a magnificent rich taste. I enjoy adding it to my eggs in the morning. 100 percent recommended!