NZ
4.7

4.7
Posted on May 1, 2022
Try this tea ~~~ You will LOVE IT!

Organic bulk teas are just perfect for their value, freshness and quality and this black tea is no exception. It has a wonderful flavor and this big bag will last you quite some time. It's so nice to sit down with a cup of tea to get your day going or to serve to family and friends! ~ E N J O Y ~

7a1fe310-0ebf-417c-a19e-f9d98c85583a
Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Excellent blend of organic Assam leaves. . As this is a blend of tea from different estates, the taste does vary a little bit year to year. The past few years I have enjoyed. This is my go to tea that I was buying from other sources for many years. I am glad to have found it at iHerb

Posted on Jan 21, 2023

Assam black tea is a type of tea that is grown in the Assam region of India, known for its rich and robust flavor. It is high in antioxidants, particularly catechins and theaflavins, which can help to protect cells from damage and reduce the risk of chronic diseases such as cancer and heart disease. Organic Assam black tea may also help to improve cognitive function and mental alertness due to the presence of caffeine and theanine. It can also help to lower cholesterol levels, blood pressure and risk of stroke. Organic Assam black tea is grown without the use of synthetic pesticides or fertilizers, making it a more environmentally friendly and sustainable choice compared to conventional Assam black tea.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

This tea cannot be beat for the price and quality... Frontier products are always very fresh and they never let me down.. If you compare the price for this and bagged tea you will see this is about 1000% or more cheaper... Buying a nice tea infuser like the one iherb sells makes this an easy tea to make just a cup at a time.. No need to make a whole pot.

Posted on May 23, 2022

A great cup of tea requires fresh water, a good tea pot and .... really good tea. Frontier Coop Organic Assam Tea produces a quality cup of tea of fine color and taste. Great black or with milk. A great way to start each day. I keep a delicious pot ready at all times.

Posted on Dec 15, 2022

I use this tea in two different ways. I use it just for tea and also to make kombucha. I find that it has a good flavor and it is important to me that it is organic and fair traded. I am a big fan of Frontier Co-Op and have purchased their products for years.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

I purchased this tea the first time as my usual English Breakfast was out of stock. It is so much better! And organic so no harmful pesticides :)

Posted on May 1, 2022

Perfect taste with milk - extremely good value for the amount of tea in the package. The caffeine level is such that 16 oz used in the morning breakfast is the perfect amount. Quality ingredient, large size package.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Nicely pack in a foil sealed bag with expiration date! I used it for the first time making a Kambucha base tea! Satisfied with it.