NZ
4.8

4.8
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I always stock up this tea in my kitchen cabinet. The flavour is intense, colour is reddish black, not too dark. The taste of tea is mildly nutty, not rough on the palette. This definitely freshen up the mind and brings excitement as breakfast tea. Recommend to drink with milk for added smoothness

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

The whole family love this tea. This is very natural product with no chemical adds for taste or flavor. It is also very strong so you need to be careful and use not too much. Package is huge and it will hold for long. Love it and will recommend to buy it again.

Posted on Dec 24, 2022

Good quality item, great value for such a large bag. Use it as loose tea leaves in a teapot or fill a tea egg/tea bag. Well packaged in a foil bag to ensure freshness.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Love it. One of my favorite tea. I like the taste, it’s fresh, leaves are big, it’s not a lot of dust in the bag, simply great. I’m buying this tea for a couple of years, very satisfied.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

My husband loves this tea. It is refreshing &has a great taste. It's so good to be able to do away with teabags. It lasts well & is obviously fresh.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I decided to try this more affordable bulk bag of loose-leaf tea. No regrets! It tastes just the way an afternoon cuppa should taste. I drink it with milk and no sugar.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Well worth the price. Good quality, great taste tea, although lighter then other brands. Comes loose packed in a foil bag as displayed, so make sure you have a container to store it in. This makes a really good cup of tea, black or with milk/cream.

Posted on May 10, 2021

My husband loves black tea, so I've been searching for a good quality tea on Iherb a lot. this is truly the best we found. I order it every time I buy on Iherb, it comes in a huge bag, enough for 2 months or even longer for a cup of tea daily! very rich taste, no artificial smell or add-ons, strong and natural black tea ❤️

Posted on Apr 30, 2021

I think it’s a great value for the amount of tea you get. I bought it many times as well as their Assam tea. I only drink black tea in the morning since I quit coffee few years back and it’s amazing with a drop of milk. I wish it came in a recyclable packaging, but at least it’s a huge bag so it will last me a long time instead of buying multiple small packages.