NZ

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I am using this product for the third time. It really helped with my weight loss journey. The 2 most noticeable things about this product is that it suppresses my appetite ( as a result i eat less )+ it boosts my energy which makes me enjoy my exercises in daily basis and not feel tired very quickly. Eating less and having the energy to exercise more absolutely resulted in losing weight. I only take 3 pills in the morning.

b2f56621-0831-4316-92c5-cf2445318a4e

honestly after using my first bottle, i didnt shed a gram on my weight. instead i gained 1 kilo. but i did noticed my cellulites lessened ,my reason i ordered another bottle. but this time i will incorporate some exercise to see some difference. so wish me luck or have to say bye. will update in 2 weeks time!

856d91e5-1e8b-46e3-889e-6aaefdcaa956
2806a93d-ca48-457c-aa5e-3ed543e7f6aa
efc5a5d8-89df-4eea-99ed-23095a44def6
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I just started taking this supplement yesterday and immediately noticed it’s benefits in terms of appetite suppression. There is no after taste - given that I struggle to sleep, on day one and day two, so far, I amended the dosage to 2 capsules in the morning with a big glass of water and one capsule before dinner. Although it’s non-stimulating - thought it best to avoid too much green tea (one of the ingredients) before bed. Will see how things progress on the weight loss front - of course that will take time!

8e11b462-b173-4710-be16-bffc967201dd
Posted on Jun 25, 2022

you can see from photos not my first package I waited to test it and bought again. the product quality is very high ingrediant contain green tea, green coffee, CLA, L carnitine and Garicinia that why it is too good and effective with balanced diet and little exercise. make sure you have no medical issues before use. the package size is 150 capsule which os veggie and that is important to me dosage is 3 capsule two times half an hour before food I take with 2 glass of water. it has no taste at all. Until this comment I am getting good benefit from this product. try it after asking your docotor if you have any medical issue.

69e2bb86-402e-4fcf-8bc6-7b89321daafd
6a63f7f2-c61e-492f-a652-a478cdce26f7
a5a3b735-4d7a-418d-88cd-a35a21db9e74
Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I really am happy to have started this product because it makes it easy to workout as it has helped me with energy levels. This is really a great product because it helps as a fat burner but also supports metabolism, weight loss and appetite. I have had to keep the bottle where I could see it at first to remember when to take it but I pretty much have a routine now of when to take these. I find these much easier to swallow with water and I am glad these are vegan and stimulant free so I can feel good about what goes into my body.

6d381ef7-2610-461c-900c-cb5c7fd4dfeb
4a2fcf12-74fb-46c3-b771-c1d2a75875fb
Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Love how I feel while taking this stimulant! My appetite is amazing and my energy is out of this world! The ingredients work with my weight loss support plant! The quality of this product is awesome! The size was easy to swallow. It works immediately! I loved the effectiveness of the Lean mode!

30ba2d74-562d-40d3-816d-29c524f26ce1
Posted on Apr 5, 2022

This is a great quality product. I went in not sure of what to expect from this product. Although I haven’t been using it for long I can see some progress. Maybe not in my weight just yet but I definitely priced I had more energy since taking this product. The ingredients are great plus I love the fact that it’s vegan/gluten free. The taste takes a bit of getting used to but it’s not bad given the other benefits of this product. I haven’t noticed any side effect like other product so that is definitely a plus. I can’t wait to come back and update on my weight loss progress as I continue with the product. If you are on the fence like I was do yourself a favor and give this product a try. You will not regret it.

60b31ae4-e4a1-4a6d-97b4-fdbc8cec9298
Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Noticeably more energetic and less hungry within first couple days of taking. Wasn’t jittery. No gluten or major allergens, major plus for someone with a few food sensitivities. No aftertaste or real taste at all. Great so far. Seems like high quality ingredients. Pill is average size, but easy to swallow.

9419d6fa-c70f-4014-b604-1cf5ed142157
Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I honestly loved it, it gave me a boost for the day! Since I have a 1 year old I’m either running around all day and need some metabolism support otherwise I’ll end up at In N Out every day. It tasted good too, the green tea I think helped! Some supplements have a gross after taste but not this one! Thanks so much :)

54299c7c-70e1-4690-9065-eeafa552efd7
Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Always happy using LeanMode, especially when I'm in "diet mode". The L-Carnitine really helps with a lot of different things when it comes to fat loss, and I found that this time around being on a Keto diet, the potency was even better than usual. Also love the non stim aspect of it, one of the few fat burners with no caffeine or stims that actually works. Definitely give it a shot, along with proper training/cardio and diet.

14ead411-f8da-4c84-9ee9-00c5e23872f0