NZ

SUPER BEN
Posted on May 5, 2022

Great quality and Amazing Value.. CLA is Great ingredient that helps you get better results with healthy lifestyle i like It.. the pills size is good.. CLA works hard to get rid of belly fat because it increases the body's basal metabolic rates, so it more efficiently converts food into energy.

SUPER BEN
Posted on Apr 22, 2022

This supplement is of benefit with my weight control. There is no taste or after taste. The size of the gel caps is very large, but they are smooth and slide down easily with a drink. I only take two a day, but with meals. I find the ingredients of high quality and not a bad price. I have been taking CLA for about 2 years now, and haven't had any adverse affects, however, I do advise my healthcare provider of all supplements I use.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Great quality product. CLA has helped me to lose fat deposits and it is a great benefit for heart healthy too with the good fats. The size of the pill is standard, and the strength is just what I need, 1000mg is a good dosage. If you are trying to loose weight I highly recommend taking CLA.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Very good for fat burning and recovery. I don’t realise it works so good until one day I forgot to take the pill before workout. My muscle was in pain for 3 days that time. I usually take one pill with lean mode, twice a day. It helps on performance, recovery as well as aptitude suppression.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

I always search for non stimulant products as I drink a lot of coffee during the day, so I don't want to get jittery.

phanlj
Posted on Sep 12, 2022

Good quality and ingredients, comes in good dosage as well. The taste is ok, it is in softgels form. I feel more energetic after consume.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

I'm glad that I've been taking these great soft gels for years now as I've seen how it gradually improve my muscle build up, it has been part of my daily diet especially on how it helps me with my weight management,.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

it is a good quality for this ingredients with high benefit Utilization of stored body fat as fuel Recovery after intense training Lean muscle development Metabolic rate

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

Perfect brand as always, it's been so helpful in my weight management, I totally lost a lot of weights after these soft gels convert my fats into energy which I used in my exercise.