NZ

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

helped me a lot actually. the brand is one of my top favorite! you can use it if you have sensitive skin or eczema it’s soooo gentle on the skin it doesn’t leave your skin dry “which is my main goal” because dry skin irritate my itchy skin. i feel like i won’t stop buying it (:

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Good ingredients composition. Contains 2% colloidal oat which benefits to the skin even for sensitive or eczema prone skin. Gentle and non drying. Skin feel soft and subtle. Suitable for any age. Good quality product, package with no fragrance/ scent. Ok to use daily . Good size for the price. Will repeat order.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Eucerin is a brand I trust and I was not disappointed with this eczema cream body wash. It helped with the recent problem I had with eczema and I was able to use in the shower. I did not notice a scent or any unpleasant greasy feel on my skin. The daily use did leave my skin a bit dry so I changed to every other day with sucess. It comes in a quality flip- top plastic bottle so it is safe to use in the shower.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the taste of it. im looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

I bought this for my little brother to try since he had very dry skin with a lot of eczema and he loves it! Greatly recommend

057e63bb-7462-423c-9feb-c5edbb27d985
Posted on Apr 14, 2022

provided great benefit and relief to my rather dry and sensitive skin. it feels gentle and non - greasy to use. this is really a good quality product. i'd recommend it to others.

d7bc4426-76a5-4b96-9403-872a6e45a20c
Posted on Mar 30, 2022

For those looking for a gentle soap it is wonderful. Does not make foam, milky liquid, very delicate. I use it mostly for hands that are very itchy during periods of transition and winter. Smell very very delicate.

893a878c-33c8-4ff3-ab21-e0b69491cda5