NZ

1,258
Posted on Oct 12, 2022
4,069

Posted on May 31, 2022

Really high quality and good probiotic brand. I trust this brand, supplement with these good bacteria at night before bed or in the morning. I feel it makes a difference in my gut health and digestion. Even if its something simple as taking something like this everyday. This is important to me after suffering with IBD for many years too. This is the best price I've found on this probiotic too, thanks iHerb!

Posted on May 27, 2022

good quality supplement, ingredient, size, package, for digestion multi strain make your body rich microbiome in your body, i hope this easy absorption in gut and good benefit if you constipation and good taste. hopefully i get this probiotik in large CFU someday. bacilus subtilis this good strain for your gut.

Posted on May 13, 2022

This probiotic really seems to work for my gut health and be more effective in comparison to other probiotics. I can notice to difference if I have ran out of this one and have to take another whilst I wait for my shipment to arrive. I feel like it helps reduce bloating and pain. I also give it to my dogs for their gut health!

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

I checked the ingredients and they were safe and well known for their health benefits. After the first usage I felt a comfortable relief, it also helps with flatulence. I assume it is due the hight quality of the ingredients, that the producer Enzymedica says: Guaranteed Effectiveness. Will buy more and with more amount, so that I can use it over a long term of time. Please also be careful when using more than 1 capsule a day, your body does not want more than 1 capsule, you could feel some adverse effects, if you have an weak immune system. Always use 1 capsule per day.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

I am very satisfied with the product as it helps a lot in balancing heavy food. I also use it regularly for stress and tension to calm the digestion. I often take it before bed.

2730465f-0e27-4d91-bf60-0db1f89ed764
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

This is my go to big support for my gut. No dairy. Stays by my bed to take before sleeping. I find the effects immediately. I am a repeat consumer due to its quality.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I take this every morning on an empty stomach and do my juice & smoothie routine afterward. I was recommended by Medical Medium. It is the best probiotic out there without any unnecessary additives!

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

Second time buying this for my dad. He has been taking this and it has significantly improved his gut health. The quality is good too with 8 strains. Will be back for more

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

I have a slow digestion, and particularly on days when I am eating dairy or grains, I will make sure to take one of these, and when I do, I really notice the difference. It just gently makes things more regular....