Page 1 - Reviews - EcoTools, Brighter Tomorrow, BioBlender Kit, 3 Sponges + Brush Cleanser, 4 Piece Kit - iHerb
NZ

Posted on May 13, 2022

These sponges seems softer and nicer than EcoTools normal non-biodegradable type of sponge. They are soft and seem to be good blenders. I wish they made them in a different shape with a rounded pointed tip. The bar soap is amazing and cleans sponges better than any soap I've tried before.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Quality package amazing so good size for the price I love them color type amazing nice texture benefit age unlimited use it always please like

88bf190d-69a8-4503-a5cc-006561a84f12
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

amazing tool for make-up routine, the sponge is very soft and blend nicely ,make-up lasts longer than usual will definitely buy this product again soon .

3371bd49-f209-473c-913f-3590cef7b5ba
Sarahdh
Posted on Dec 4, 2021

Great set and the soap is such a nice addition! I have used ecotools sponges for years and I prefer it over any other sponge brand.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

it has great quality. the soap is perfect to clean the sponges. easy to use because it comes in different sizes it comes with a package soothing texture for the skin

Posted on May 16, 2022

Very nice and soft sponges for my make up routine.It has 3 different sizes.No smell.Washes good with soap cleanser.I highly recommend this product.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

love that it is ecological first and foremost second these are really good sponges easy to use 5 points without question the purple color is one of my favorite colors 💜

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I ordered these sponges based on the great reviews. I was excited to use them today; they do work well. They even come with a soap for washing (I wash nearly after every use to prevent breakouts). The sponge literally fell apart on the soap. Furthermore their soap doesnt get the color out easily like liquid products do. I was so upset. Other brands have never ever fallen apart when washing.

25f39ef8-42c0-4865-86d3-f328474f18c3
Posted on Jun 5, 2022

love the sponges and the different sizes. They work very well and don't absorbe too much product. I didn't like the cleanser that much. there are better ones.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Nice little collection, no complaint on that side. but the packaging seems to defeat the purpose. Lots of plastic, does not go with eco or bio...