NZ
4.5

4.5
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I have recently began eating a bit of fermented cabbage, after years of not being able to, so I thought I'd give my stomach an additional boost in the form of a concentrated cabbage probiotic, since REAL fermented cabbage is rare and hard to find in stores. I like this.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

have been using this for a while. i like this brand and tried many of their supplements. this is one of the more natural probiotics and i do think it makes a difference to my gut system. always kept it in my fridge

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

What a great probiotic! I love that it's straight from whole foods and not synthetically made! I will definitely be purchasing this again! Thank you Eclectic Herb!

TheRedWanderer
Posted on Oct 29, 2021

Fresh freeze-dried purple cabbage sauerkraut, fermented to a European recipe without the use of salt. Great for our gut microbiome. I prefer to take it at night, as specialist recommends any Probiotics or prebiotics supplements to be taking at night before bed. Do remember to give a thumbs up! Cheers to great health and happiness everyone!

Posted on Mar 26, 2021

Sauerkraut taste is very strong. I usually add it to vegetable juice. Sometimes I open the capsule and swallow the powder directly as I like the taste. Convenient to sprinkle on any dishes. Fermented Cabbage loads with vitamins B1, B2, B6, folate and K. Probiotic bacteria helps ease digestion, reduce constipation as well as diminish fat accumulation in our liver. Sunchoke tuber is a great source of iron, calcium, magnesium and potassium. It is low-calorie and fibre-rich. Not easy to buy it fresh at all. Good idea to consume it all year round.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

Taste delicious. Eclectic Institute's products are always of good quality.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

i love the quality of this product. I have been using this one for long time. Packaging is nice. i will buy it again.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

fast delivery!! i bought this product several times before. i love the quality. packaging is also good. simple clean ingredients. will purchase again!!!

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

Bought it instead of fermented veggies for my thyroid health. Maybe I will update if this works