NZ
4.5

4.5
GrigaMil
Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Great package size for family. I use it quite a few times until it finishes. I like the scent and quality- it’s rich and foamy. My hair and scalp are nice and moisturized after using it. Works well on sensitive areas. I don’t use full size packaging though. Can recommend!

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

I think this is the best body wash I've ever purchased. It just feels great, makes my skin feel great, is very gentle, and is unscented. It does still carry the scent of the ingredients, so there's not zero odor during use, but it's by far the safest option for my allergies. I honestly can barely believe that a product like this is within my price range, and I love that they have different formulas for different needs, as well as that they're black owned. The only drawback is that it doesn't lather very easily, so I have to use a bit more than most brands, but the main thing is that I will sometimes use my body washes for bubble baths, and this would never work for that. That is the only reason I probably will not repurchase, so if that's not a big deal for you, I'd highly recommend Dr Woods.

Posted on May 14, 2022

The Dr. Woods Raw Black Soap is my goto for shaving and bathtub soaks. I have tried other brands and this is my favorite for consistency and smell. Thank you!!

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

My favourite brand of natural soap. Without any unwanted ingredients. Cleans super well, rinses off without leaving any residue and does not dry out skin. Biq size, good value, long lasting. Couldn´t ask for more.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

I love black soap as a 3-in-1 for my face, skin, and body. I will always purchase it, as well as recommend it to anyone with sensitive or allergy-prone skin.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

I finally found the soap for my back acne! This soap helps me clear my back acne in a short time and I feel very clean after using it.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

It’s my favourite body wash as I mix with other essential oils, feel like in a spa

709e606f-f064-4e1b-8cfc-a3a9c733b743
Posted on Jan 20, 2022

I love i herb and I ordered always from u guys

c0fb8bea-cf9d-41be-9718-20fbcade20ac
Posted on May 16, 2021

Many repeated purchases for this. I hv sensitive and dry skin and tried quite a few products that left my skin itching and drying. But Dr Woods raw black soup works very well for me and my whole family love it too. It’s also value for money given the price paid for the huge bottle. The very plus point is it is a safe product without all the nasties. Would highly recommend!

Posted on May 15, 2021

I am very chemical intolerant & sensitive to smell. I love this Soap! I use a pump with it & keep it at my kitchen sink. I love the large size so I don’t have to constantly be worrying about refilling. Not drying for our hands with frequent hand washing. And, the price is great compared to what we used to pay from a health store.