NZ
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jan 9, 2022
Very happy with this product.

Gentle on skin ( I have sensitive skin) and low scent but still nice, have been using this one only a short time but its' the 2nd one in the Dr Woods range that I have tried, very very reasonably priced for such a large bottle and don't need to use much at a time so it lasts a fair while.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

I’m totally obsessed with the Dr Woods soaps and will continue to use them !!! The peppermint is also a nice scent but I love the coconut and papaya the best!!! It lathers well and leaves your skin feeling nourished and smooth! So happy to have found a liquid soap without it all the harsh chemicals and additives! I highly recommend it!!! Great product at a great value!!!

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

This does wonders for sensitive skin but it dries it up a bit. It has a very light texture, the black soap is magic on oily problem skin. The scent is discreet and light, yet delightfully fruity... But again, very subtle, so don't expect to smell it after use.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

Hey everyone.. do your body a great favor and start using Dr. Woods soap. This is a great size quality and you'll love the scent too. The benefits are incredible even sensitive skin will enjoy it. It's good for all ages. So very gentle and won't dry your skin out. You'll love the feel of your skin after.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Great package size for family . I use it quite a few times until it finishes. I like the scent and quality- it’s rich and foamy. My hair and scalp are nice and moisturized after using it. Works well on sensitive areas. I don’t use full size packaging though. Can recommend!

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

I am fully obsessed with this product and may never buy another soap again as long as I live. The scent is absolutely glorious. It feels great on the skin. My pre-teen son even uses it on his acne. I think I'm a convert from Dr. B's now.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

The scent is beautiful and tropical. This is like the perfect black soap mix and for the best price! I think this is my favorite Dr. woods product of the 3 other lines I bought of this brand by far. I didn't even have to apply lotion on afterward because my skin was so moisturized.

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

A good natural soap without harmful substances... quite foaming but not completely, sometimes you need to add a little... excellent for the face, does not dry...

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Cleans very effectively, good for diy body wash or diy hand in a soap dispenser or with in other ingredients in a spray bottle as a general cleaner.