NZ

Based on 3,420 Ratings
2,296
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Mar 20, 2022
Great Natural Soap! (One I Use Regularly)

I loved this high quality product, which lasts forever! (even though I use it daily). Great for sensitive skin! I love the scent and find it helps to hydrate my skin. For the price and size, I highly recommend giving it a try, especially as I've noticed the benefits to skin and a reduction in acne.

good soap and smells nice. not so harsh and drying as compared to normal body soap so its better for people with sensitive skin. competitive prices during sales and obviously cheaper in bigger quantities. Smell is alright but of course with 'better' ingredients. you wont have the extra 'scents' added.

f68db0c3-5d47-4d89-b3f9-c726fde11c8f
Posted on Nov 20, 2022

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Great package size for family. I use it quite a few times until it finishes. I like the scent and quality- it’s rich and foamy. My hair and scalp are nice and moisturized after using it. Works well on sensitive areas. I don’t use full size packaging though. Can recommend!

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

Love this product. The scent is something you will get a hang of. The quality is amazing and the size is huge. I use it daily and didnt notice any dryness or anything. It feels like it cleans the skin really well and havent had any flare’s because of my sensitive skin. Its super gentle and suitable for dry skin.

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

I use this stuff on my face and my body, it's gentle enough and strong enough at the same time. this is my go to daily use for myself and my husband, we buy bottle after bottle. the black soap smells great and suds up nicely, it's a gentle exfoliator that anyone could use. sometimes I even use it as hand soap! leaves your skin feeling soft and genuinely clean.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

I love love this black soap! I use it for body and my curly hair it leaves you feeling super clean without a drying affect.. Raw Black Soap has many good properties. It is know for helping fight against yeast and fungal issues on the skin. Many people don’t realize that many acne issues and other skin and hair problems is due to yeast over growth.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

Great as its unscented. We use this for our hand soap, add it to a foam dispenser and add essential oils to the sent we want. Great for what we need it for. Hands feel soft after use even with sensitive skin. Good size bottle lasts us about 4-6 weeks.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

We purchased Dr. Woods as an alternative to Dr. Bronners, but found it to ultimately be a superior product - and that is saying a lot. The scent is amazing, and it is particularly beneficial to dry and sensitive skin, especially in the winter months. I only wish they had a larger size available.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022