Page 1 - Reviews - Dr. Talbot's, Diaper Cream Brush, Blue, 1 Brush - iHerb
NZ

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

The products are 100% original. I don’t know what I would do without Dr Talbot’s diaper cream brush. First when I bought this, I lost it after 2 months of use and it became so difficult to apply barrier creams and antibiotic/antifungal ointments on my baby’s bottom! Then I rushed to buy 3 more of these Dr Talbot’s brushes from iherb! It might seem like you can do without it but once you have used it, you will realize that it’s a lifesaver especially when you have to change diapers 7-8 times a day and you won’t have sticky fingers that need to be washed everytime.

dda8a364-c8ae-4178-9b81-50e32dfee9ee
Posted on Jan 12, 2022

best purchase I've done in 2021 I'm using it ever since I bought it, it makes applying your child a cream more hygienic and the tool is silicon which is very easy to keep clean the quality and size are great and the idea is genius. I would recommend purchasing it especially if someone's helping you changing your kids diapers or if you're a hygiene freak like me.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

I found this brush useful because you dont have to get diaper cream on your finger and avoid getting it everywhere while wrestling your baby to get a diaper on them. The suction on the brush works well and the application of the cream also worked really well.

9a687eb9-617f-47b7-9f7d-2edb3778b28c
Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I bought it after reading many good reviews. I didn’t end up using it as much as I thought I would. As a mom, I really don’t need more things to clean. Also, my son tries to put it in his mouth whenever he gets the opportunity. Just make sure that you really NEED it before buying

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

A MUST MUST MUST HAVE. Sometimes u buy things just for fun and then u wonder how u were living without it, I really forgot how to apply diaper cream with my fingers

Posted on May 31, 2022

A must for every mom! Great quality I like that it’s silicone so easy to use and clean, perfect size and you can control the amount you want to apply

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I had my doubts at first. But it has made slathering on the diaper rash cream so much easier and quicker. One of those things you never knew you needed, and then can’t do without.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

Cracked fingers saver! With constant hand washing when caring for baby during winter, my eczema on my hands is getting worse, this spatula is a life saver, save me from washing so hard from getting the diaper cream off my hand! Definitely recommend!

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Genius!!! One of the best purchases I made for diapering, keeps my fingers and nails clean, no constant line of cream stuck in my nails, easy and comfortable to use, so happy I bought this!!!

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

I just gave birth and did not have the time to fix my nails yet, but I am sure when I do this will be a gem so that diaper rush creme does not get trapped under.