NZ

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Dr. Mercola always gives a vast amount of needed information to describe and explain the need and warn of any needed consideration to the use of his many products. I find his two for one products a great and unique value to everyday consumers, enjoy the site and happy shopping.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I have had amazing results, using a tablet form of bee pollen, liquid propolis and royal jelly. The quality of this product and the ingredients are superb that it helped me fight off the flu and covid19! I like the fact that this product comes in little jar with dropper for easy application to my morning tea for daily immune boost.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

i have no idea, why i’m only finding about this now, but the curve in the brush is the best thing ever. it should become a standard in brushes. it’s so much quicker to brush the hair with it because of the curve, it’s more pleasant too. feels like someone is patting your head. also, for any kind of ponytail/updo situation - AMAZING!! i don’t have to go over the head 20 times to get a smooth top, it covers a lot of space with one swipe. the bristles are very soft and bendy. honestly, for very thick and tangly hair, don’t know if this would keep up, maybe better to use on only damp hair. but the softness is why i love this comb even more. it dries hair quickly, because of the holes. the only thing i’d like more, is if they had a smaller version of this brush to take with me and different colors to choose from. it is easy to notice the bright pink in a bag, but i’d like something green or blue a bit smaller.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

Great quality of vitamin D and K combined! Just found it was a little too expensive. This time around trying another brand to compare but if I don't like it I will be coming back to this brand. The dosage was excellent as we are always in vitamin D deficiency.

Posted on Aug 15, 2021

This was a good vitamin and the capsule was easy to swallow. I did not have any unpleasant symptoms after taking it. I am vitamin D deficit and I will continue to take Dr. Mercola's vitamin and will check to see if there is any improvement in my results.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

High quality and absorbable vitamins D & K! Small capsule size, clean ingredients. Highly recommend this product if you're looking for a good Vitamin D supplement.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Dr. Mercola, Vitamins D3 & K2 is a high quality supplement for bones used by my wife for Vitamin D deficiency, Vitamin K2 for absorption. This supplement also increases immunity. The prompt support provided by iHerb is excellent.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

very good supplements,Dr.mercola is the best what I have tried,this supplements are grow my level of vitamin D on the good level in a short time.I will order again.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021