NZ
4.7

4.7
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I've taken Glucosamine for years and it is truly beneficial. I started taking it because of arthritis in my knees. I find the ingredients and quality in this product is effective and would and do recommend to product to others because of it's benefits it does work. I'm a living witness. I would not be without it.

Posted on May 5, 2022

We bought this for our elderly dog, and since we're a vegan/vegetarian home, it suited our family's needs. It did seem to help her mobility a little, so we continued adding it to her food. Recommended, as there aren't that many vegan options for this type of item, and we really appreciate it!

Posted on May 2, 2022

Excellent quality. Well-packed upon receiving the item and fast delivery. No after taste. Repeat buyer of this brand and product. Value for the money. The one thing that I liked with this product is it is made for vegans which is excellent alternative for those with allergy on seafood ingredients like for my mom. Highly recommended to add to your stacks!

first i was going to buy glucosamine with chondroitun but i discovered that all available ones are not kosher or halal. so i took this one and didn't take high hopes. But i swear i took it only one week and i felt difference. my back ache reduced. i am also taking it together with collagen, on the empty stomach 40 minutes before breakfast. i will continue taking and update my review . if it was useful, please press like :)

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

Specifically, Glucosamine Sulfate was recommended to me by our holistic naturopathic vet. He prescribed a similar product for our aging dog's joints and, after a discussion about his and his wife's aching knees, he highly recommended for my personal use. He also gave me a detailed article explaining the differences between different supplements for joints and arthritis - and how Glucosamine Sulfate comes out on top. It works. Not a miraculous healing - but it does bring noticeable relief. I chose this brand based on prior experience and price.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Good for elderly, easy for them to eat. Just a bit larger than others so maybe to reduce the size for more easier for the elderly and those who can’t eat well. Overall is good. Effect and help to improvement for the body. It’s benefit for the elderly. The package is good. It fits for all age. It’s composition is fit for body health and it’s ingredient and quality are well. Thanks

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

This is the first glucose min I have taken. I don't have a base to compare it to, but this one relieves my neck pain. I have a herniated disc.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

I used to to order glucosamine of the same brand, until I found the vegan one which I prefer to gurantee being halal. Glucosamine is great for joints mobility, elasticity and health. I recommend it 👌 for every one who has knee pain or any joints pain.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

This brand of Glucosamine is made using fermentation technology and is free from allergens and suitable for Vegans, while other brands of Glucosamine on the market are derived from shellfish.

d1ab375b-670e-42b2-8c3f-da0b32d4a414
Posted on Jan 29, 2023

My knee and ankle joints have copped a fair beating over the years and these capsules eliminated the daily pain. Love that it is vegan.