NZ

Based on 2,273 Ratings
1,731
Posted on Jan 16, 2023
Great for the Eye Health

I used it daily, the ingredient is good and of high quality. I have improvement of my eyes and i often see the computer. The size is just good so you wont choke on it. It is gel type and benefited my eyes. The package is good and it improves my vision and lessen fatigue

df09561f-7cb9-4b29-bd70-5c5c52c8c4ba
Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Lutein is one of two major carotenoids found in the human eye (macula and retina). It is thought to function as a light filter, protecting the eye tissues from sunlight damage. Foods rich in lutein include egg yolks, spinach, kale, corn, orange pepper, kiwi fruit, grapes, zucchini, and squash. You can get lutein from this supplement too!

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

A highly bioavailable, natural source of lutein extracted from marigold flowers, the most abundant source in nature. Lutein is a major carotenoid found in human blood, with a high tissue concentration in the retina of the human eye. Lutein is an important natural antioxidant that may help your eyes stay healthy while maintaining the health of your skin! Amazing product!😁

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Bought it as a good quality supplement for keeping my eye sight healthy. As a student I spend a lot of time in front of my computer screen and classes. Resulting in eye fatigue from time to time. So I decided to try these as I love the brand and the quality supplements they offer. So far I’m really pleased! Good size capsules.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

so we have Lutein and Zea so that's good cuz they seem to work better together and can combat free radicals more effectively when combined. Moreover they r the only dietary carotenoids that accumulate in the the macula region, which is located at the back of your eye. And cuz of that They have the ability to protect your eyes from harmful blue light, they reduce oxidative stress- markers that damage the eyes, reduces the inflammatory process, protects your skin. To see some effects U have to take a least 10-20mg a day for at least a month.Please don't take it w/ food containing lutein (like egg yolk cuz it already contains lutein). I'm trying constantly several brand for now and they seem to be all alright. So I guess just choose a brand U can rely on. Cheers

Posted on Jan 29, 2023

For those who have been taking Vitafusion DailyVision Gummy Vitamin, 50 Count , which have been discontinued by its manufacturer, try these vitamins instead. They also have FloraGLO lutein, which is what I believe made the Vitafusion vitamins work so well. The Vitafusion ones stopped the painful eye problems I woke up to many mornings, which I believe were caused by Corneal Erosion/Abrasion. Hence, it was most stressful to see that soon I could no longer buy them. I've already switched over to the Doctor's Best, and they have twice as much lutein (20 mg) as the Vitafusion, and last over twice as long. You only have to take one a day, and the softgels are very small and easy to swallow. So far, they seem to be having the same good effect on my eyes that the Vitafusion vitamins had. The quality and the ingredient are good.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

I always get FloraGlo lutein since it works better for me. Eyes are less tired. Soft gel size is small and easy to swallow. No aftertaste.

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

We keep reorder this Lutin. The size of capsule is pretty small, easy to swallow. If you have vision issue, why don't just take it to improve your eye sight.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

It is my first time trying it but I know the Doctor’s best is good.It is very easy to take and Lutein is must have for everyone.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Sometimes my eyes get pretty dry after work, so I started to take some of these lutein, I hope floraGlo will work better than Lutemax