NZ

4.6
Based on 2,862 Ratings
2,042
Posted on Jul 4, 2022

All products derma e-my big love, everything what i try-i like. This face cleanser for all skin types, but not for young skin. I think after 25 years old-all can use. Clean very deep, even if you forget remove your make up before-this cleanser Will remove it. Just 1 minuse for me in derma e products its smell, but its very natural without any fragrance and for many people its big plus. Cleancer anty age, but of course i cant say, that after use it-all your wrinkles Will desapire😉 one of my favourite cleancer👍

6557091c-e2be-48fd-8f51-b1173811ba5c
Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Good quality product, has a pump for easy usage, the size is very big and will last you long if you use one pump. It has glycolic acid in composition so you will get those exfoliating benefits. It is very gentle and I haven’t had any problems using it.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Pleasantly surprised at how good this was for my 47 year old skin. It tightens and brightens and a little get a long way. It is a clear gel, as opposed to a cream. My skin is usually a little on the dry side now. It did not cause any redness or reaction and I have sensitive skin. It did not sting my eyes either when it got in those peepers!.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022
5,779

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

the scent and benefits and composition are amazing 👏 I think you can use it on sensitive skin because it is very gentle on skin I use it frequently every night after age of 30 skin needs more concern the size is fine for one month the quality looks good 👍 and packaging is perfect

Posted on Oct 11, 2022
4,069

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I loved the first bottle so much, I ordered a second one for the shower. It's great for my sensitive skin, it leaves my face and neck feeling clean and moisturized, and it's gentle enough to use frequently without worrying if it's drying your skin. I trust Derma e to be high quality products and this one did not disappoint.