NZ
4.8

4.8
NicaAlHassan
Posted on Oct 21, 2022

I have tried the trial kit first to check if it will suit my acne-prone skin. So far, I feel that the calming/ gentle quality of this product has good effect on my skin. My break-outs became smaller and fewer so within a week, I ordered the regular size of each product.

f2307512-0c91-4718-8b29-a8b6455018c5
Posted on Nov 24, 2022

Size of each product is perfect in this kind of set; enough quantity to test them and decide which one you prefer. It makes it the perfect gift if someone wants to try this brand. I really liked the cleanser and the toner. Cleanser makes a good job and does not leave my skin dry; the toner makes my skin really smooth. Good set for oily skin. They're all good quality product.

Posted on Jan 22, 2023

The package is good, the sizes are perfect for 1-2 months of use. I did not like the oil and cream - they are too fatty for my skin. I have sensitive skin and normally I like good moisturizing products but these leave kind of fatty skin after use. At least from my experience. The scent is good. Cleanser and Toner my favourites.

1d4a09b5-f2e9-41f8-a558-d149c6833ca8
Posted on Oct 6, 2022

I have been using their products for many years and it keeps my eczema allergy from my hands and legs. All of their products are vega, safe and effective for any skin type but quite expensive. This trial pack is good deal with a discount.

66bed8bb-20fa-40ff-b68a-f96f5f7474e5
Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Awesome skincare kit, it contains everything you need for vacation. Great travel size, good moisturizing cream, great cleansing oil, very satisfying toner and face soap. Love it!

7415e970-8e0a-4634-964d-a0f7ec8be058
Posted on Jan 20, 2023

Nice kit to try dear klairs Star products, all of them unscented. The toner has a beautiful thick consistency, the cleanser is thick and creamy. the crean is Nice and hydrating, but also light. very convenient travel sizes, products for all ages, with great Quality for every day use. convenient for sensitive skin.

Posted on Jan 14, 2023

Perfect set for traveling! All the products are smooth on the skin, almost no scent which is a plus when it comes to skin sensibility. I have been using the kit for the past few days and my skin is glowing. The cap is secure and safe to pack for sure.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

Great skin care product. The size is great. I use it every day. My age is 24. It has great moisture. And it is suitable for sensitive skin. The packaging is also durable and great quality. It has no scent and it is very good for my skin , dry skin and it benefits it.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Great package it came at the picture show in It didn’t has any falvor I use it as they write on the back Quality is great Size small but it great for ond Moisturize and gentle on the skin I didn’t get any sensitive from it I really love it