NZ

Be-Natural
Posted on Jun 7, 2022
One of the best facial scrubs I have tried!

It comes with a little spoon so you just pick the right amount of product. It's a soft scrub, the sugar bits are not that harsh, it has a pleasant smell, just mix a little bit with either water or cleansing oil and scrub your face. You end up feeling refreshed and with a clean feeling on your skin. I don't recommend to use every day (more so if you also use chemical exfoliants as part of your routine) but once or twice a week is perfect to do something nice for yourself! My skin is oily and sensitive, it doesn't irritate.

26b25fde-9ebb-4934-ac17-e195c1ca4b9a
b0b2c6f2-2aa2-42c4-8d1a-0c082592119f
Posted on Dec 15, 2021

This is the second time I’ve purchased this product this exfoliator does the job for people with sensitive skin I use it once a week to exfoliate my face and my skin feels nice and smooth afterwards. The scrub is thick enough where you don't need that much and a little goes a long way.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

Dear Klairs is my favorite k-beauty brand. Everything i tried is of good quality, this scrub is no exception. I really like it. It is really gentle on the skin, it clears the pores and leaves the skin soft and clean. But It is a bit expensive and it goes really fast.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Love the subtle smell of this. I use this paired with the Klairs black sugar cleansing oil as suggested, and together they make a really nice scrub that feels so nice when exfoliating. Just a nice little therapeutic moment when you're exfoliating! Together the combination doesn't dry out the skin, it feels pretty gentle as far as exfoliators go. I use this maybe once a week. You do have to scoop it out with your fingers since it doesn't come with a spatula or spoon, but I don't mind that.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

One of my favourite face scrubs. I love the smell and texture. It’s not a harsh scrub, it’s quite gentle, but does the job well.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Generous size for the price on sale. It is gentle and melting without scratching, so it is safe for a sensitive skin. The scent is pleasant, too.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Nice product, my skin is smooth after using this scrub. Quite gentle on skin and doesn't give much problem. Like it very much, with no regrets purchasing this. Will buy again.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Really good physical exfoliant that does not harm sensitive skin, the sugar granules are very gentle and leaves skin moisture. Using 1-2 times a week should be more than enough. It's safe to use on the lips too but tastes terrible lol.

Posted on Oct 11, 2020

I was curious about this scrub, and went in with no expectations. But after using this twice a week, I get the hype. It’s basically an oil cleanse with the extra exfoliation oomph of what really is a soft sugar scrub. Really, it was softer than I expected. And more effective - the combo really gets into those pesky blackheads that can sometimes be stubborn with just a simple oil cleanse. There’s no added fragrance, and the aroma is a very slight, natural and pleasant sugar smell, nothing overpowering. I used my ring fingers to gently work this into my skin, and found that approach was actually more effective than a more aggressive approach. It left my skin baby smooth, and hydrated. A definite repurchase and solid product to have in the arsenal.

Posted on Mar 24, 2021

I got this to exfoliate my skin but as much as I love using it I feel like it doesn't completely clean my pores. The product itself is a scrub that melts onto your skin as you massage. It is quite enjoyable to use but in terms of exfoliating dead skin and pores, I don't think it 100% does the job, although your skin does feel good afterward.