NZ

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

I've used the blackhead one before. This one has a lighter feel to it. I have sensitive/dry combo skin and it's perfect for me. This takes off all the sunscreen that I have during the day. I'm a guy and this is perfect for me. It doesn't have a scent either so it's good for people that are too sensitive to that stuff. One of the best on the market and i love this brand. Package is great and it always comes at a fast sleep. Size of it is good too. Excellent quality.

73f12881-7e58-452b-b212-f901c73ac7c5
Posted on Jul 7, 2022

The product is very effective at removing make-up, goes on very smooth and washes off with just water in a flash without any residue. There is no scent, which I love. Very, very happy with this product as a whole. The packaging is very clean and chic, looks great on my sink.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

This oil cleanser is the best I've tried so far. For some reason, it's extremely hard to find a fragrance free oil cleanser. I know it's not a big issue for most people as you rinse it off, but for my extremely sensitive skin it is. Another thing I love about this is how lightweight and easy to use it is. It rinses off very easily (I always use a soft makeup remover cloth to rinse oil cleansers off anyway) and removes the thickest water resistant sunscreen.

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

I bought for sensitive skin and also because of the vegan label. I am very satisfied, cleans the skin well and also clear small black pores. Which is because I think it dries the skin a bit and it is highly recommended to use it only in the evening and then put nourishing toner and cream.

Sam
Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I have oily, congested skin prone to closed comedones...and this cleanser works wonders for it. I've tried other oil cleansers before, but for some unknown reason none of them have worked like this one against sebum plugs: I gently massage this on my skin for a few minutes and I can actually feel those hard little sebum plugs popping out. I know it's gross (but if you have this skin type you'll relate), but after a few minutes, it feels like I'm using an exfoliating cleanser full of beads because so much junk is coming out of my skin. This emulsifies beautifully and rinses away leaving no residue on my skin. It makes an awesome first cleanse and I will keep buying it despite the high price tag!

Posted on May 28, 2022

My main cleansing oil used to be DHC, but I was never too fond of the smell the oil was. Another problem I have with cleansing oils, like the Soft Koseymo ones, are how runny they are. I decided to try the Dear, Klairs because it was one of the fragrance free cleansing oils I could find that didn't have mineral oil as one of the main ingredients. Definitely glad I picked it up! I have dry, sensitive skin & the Klairs did not irritate my face at all. This oil is a bit thicker than the DHC oil. It feels very hydrating but also cleanses very well, always removes eye makeup. This is the best oil I have used that really gets all the junk off my during my first cleanse. I only wish the size was a bit bigger for the price point, but I would say it's definitely worth it.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

This is my second favorite cleansing oil. It’s fragrance free and removes waterproof mascara. It’s easily removes all of my makeup in my first cleanse. I repurchased this so many times. I use 2-3 pumps depending on how much makeup I’m wearing and it lasts so long! This is perfect for those with sensitive and acne prone skin.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I love this cleansing oil. It's easy to use and it removes makeup well. I really like that it only has 6 ingredients. I've looked around for a while for one that didn't contain nuts, perfume, or vitamin E, and this was one of the very few I could find. I'm very grateful that they kept the ingredient list so simple.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I bought this product from klairs purely because of its ingredients: all of the oils are oily skin friendly, containing high concentration of linoleic acid, a component that oily skin often lacks. The result was not below expectations. The texture is not the lightest, more like a oil cleanser between light and medium consistency. It’s fragrance-free and contains minimal ingredients, which is rare for cleansers of this category. And it helped me remove some of the “plugs” (uneven whiteheads and blackheads on the skin) effectively and satisfyingly. However, while it’s not bad for oily skin, it seems not to be particularly made for oily skin, despite its fantastic ingredient list. Its considerably higher price tag compared to other popular Korean first cleanser, for those interested in this product, is worth it in my opinion.