NZ

Based on 1,935 Ratings
1,472
Posted on Jul 14, 2022
Culturelle probiotics

Quality: 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 This item is legit from iherb apps. I am from the Philippines and I received this items in good condition. I was advised by my Doctor to take this probiotic supplement to support on my immune disorder. I love this item because its Gluten free, no GMO and its a vegetarian capsule. Thank you to iherb.

96e1efb2-241b-4843-bfb8-588dca9e8e04
7f26b9a9-cb44-4a5c-aea0-06024b6a81a1
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I bought this version after reading some forums on IBS-D. This product unlike other versions, does not contain prebiotics, which may trigger a response for those with IBS-D. When I read more about the single strain in Culturelle products, I decided to give it a try in order to improve my microbiome. Thus far, I have been quite pleased with the quality and effect the product has offered. My digestion and mood have definitely improved since taking this supplement. iHerb offered one of the best prices online, so pending continued use, I'll definitely be using this again.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

it's one of the best quality brands out there. definitely saw improvement in digestion . it does nourish the microbiome and helps restore balance in the gut . it dud help with constipation . it's a bit pricy but the quality is good . the package was well sealed and the size of the pills was good not to large.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

My child has been using this quality brand of probiotics since she was 2.5years old. She loves to dissect the good sized vege cap and pour the contents into her mouth. Prior to taking this supplement, she always got sick from infections at the childcare centre. No more after that and my girl is 8 and still taking it. Packaging has changed since the 1st days we bought. Price has increased over the years but benefit of good health of our little ones is priceless.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Helps with bloating, its immune boosting and it comes from Denmark with very high standards. L. Rhamnosus GG is one of the best researched strains and you really cannot do wrong by taking this one by itself. The only con about this product is that it is on the more expensive side, but I assume that you really DO get what you paid for.

Posted on Dec 10, 2022

this strain stops any diarrhea after the first dose. somethimes you may need 2-4 caps to do so, but it is funny as it always works. good to keep in the cabinet for food poisoning aid and travel.

59af79d3-0447-48a4-b666-ddda8b135a8c
Posted on Aug 16, 2022

I didnt see much difference but it is because I was not consistent. However, I am absolutely happy that I finally found probiotics with one strain which is Rhamnosis GG it is the best for histamine intolerant and everyone with gut issues. Also, minimum ingredients is good as a supplement.

Posted on Jan 30, 2023

Great quality and have found that I can tolerate this formula well. Has restored my gut biome and I love that it's not necessary to store these in the fridge.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

My whole family have been taking Culturelle probiotics every morning before breakfast. The capsule is easy to swallow and it helps us maintain our digestive health.