NZ

Based on 3,701 Ratings
3,194
Posted on Mar 8, 2022
Value for money

I purchased this toothpaste for my 3.5 yrs old son to try as he is very fussy when it comes to taste. I thought he would like the sparkling blue colour with a hint of mint taste but unfortunately he doesn't like the mint, telling me it is too spicy 🤣so end up I'm using it instead. Too bad, otherwise I think it is a great toothpaste for kids as it is sugar free and ADA approved.

2d1af436-6b0d-4abe-ae39-b7fda01b3e32
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
3,757

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

Quality is Excellent. Just received will start to use soon, Package packed professionally,protein👍,size is fine , ingredient similar to excellent what explained, acceptable taste,useful for muscle and training and full energy natural composition , Benefits are not mentioned for diet as site explained. Thanks iHerp,will feedback after testing how it’s affect.

a2b98b26-9a4e-4b31-b505-7b5ae7505592
Posted on Sep 17, 2022
7,438

Pretty product. Purchase super. Large selection for every taste, as well as a very attractive price. Waste product. I recommend to friends and family. I advise everyone to buy.

Posted on Jan 22, 2023

ADA Accepted American Dental Association® Fights Cavities With Clinically Proven Fluoristat™ Gentle on Tooth Enamel Fun Filled Sparkles and Sparkle Fun Flavor for Kids This Product Contains no Sugar, Like all ADA Accepted Toothpastes Use: Helps protect against cavities. Fluoristat is a trademark for a proven decay-preventative composition (active ingredient: sodium fluoride).

Posted on Jan 9, 2023
1,365

Posted on Dec 17, 2022
1,463

Posted on Dec 10, 2022

quality is so high. Its is ingredient is really rich. Size is optimal. mg is enough.acidity is so low.package is so nice. its effect is noticeable.I think it has a great potency. it is helpful for stomach aches. it has rich things in its ingredient. its taste is sweety. i will use it again.

Posted on Dec 10, 2022

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

Initially, I wondered why the toothpaste didn't come with a metal foil seal. After checking Twitter, they previously clarified that if it comes with a box sealed, the toothpaste will not have a metal foil seal. The taste is probably suitable for babies or toddlers, but not for me. Though it tastes quite pleasant.