Page 1 - Reviews - Crest, Gum Care Mouthwash, Cool Wintergreen, 16.9 fl oz (500 ml) - iHerb
NZ

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

First thing I like package sooo nice also the size was big which is perfect for use for long time I feel like refreshing my teeth and clean even without brush my teeth and the flavor was acceptable U can use it every day 👍🏻👍🏻

Posted on May 20, 2022

I love the taste of wintergreen so this mouthwash was a winner for me. The trusted name of Crest made me feel it was doing a good job too.

Mummyummy
Posted on Nov 1, 2021

Feel the difference in 20 sec, mouth feels refresh and best part - there is no stingy feeling. After the gurgle, the wintergreen taste really feels great, there is no after bitter taste at all. I finally found a good mouthwash and will get more Crest!

Posted on May 18, 2022

It's very refreshing after use and it's not too spicy.

Posted on May 5, 2022

Great quality - one of my favorite mouthwashes i've ever used. Would recommend!

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

I work in the dental field and only recommend Crest Gum Care over the counter to patients. I use this myself.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

Really refreshing and with the toothpaste made a beg improvement to my teeth and gums..

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

We started using this when Listerine plaque control was no longer available in Japan. This works equally well. Satisfied with the results.

Posted on Jul 18, 2021

I liked the scent I'm using it with my waterpik flosser it's really fresh

Posted on May 28, 2022

Amazing one of the best mouth washers