NZ

4.7
Based on 1,681 Ratings
1,406
Posted on Feb 4, 2022
Brings an old dog back alive!

I'd say the boost felt from this B complex is always immediate and consistent. Excellent blend of high quality ingredients. I like how they put coezymated and readily available B-Vitamins in this mix. Much better from standard B Caps which need liver processing to become activated most of the Bs are ready to use by the body. Leave a like if you found this comment useful.

3733cd90-0a8e-418f-a455-71513ec7348d

One of the best B vitamin complexes available on the market. I'd say the boost felt from this B complex is always immediate and consistent. Excellent blend of high-quality ingredients. I like how they put cremated and readily available B-Vitamins in this mix. Much better than standard B Caps which need liver processing to become activated most of the Bs are ready to use by the body. Probably the only supplement complex that has all Bs in one. The size of the capsule is ok. It is not small but not too big either. The taste is ok too. Tastes like nothing as it is a capsule. Packaging is secure. I believe it is a high-quality supplement with good ingredient composition and nutrition value. Was this review helpful? If so press the thumbs up!

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

My son told me about this vitamin B-complex. I've taken them for a few weeks now and have not been disappointed. I feel more energy and haven't noticed any negatives or side effects at all. The caps are packaged well and easy to swallow. I highly recommend.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I take this supplement on a daily basis and has helped me maintain good health. The pill sizes are not too big and can be taken easily.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I've been taking this B-complex for several months and am very pleased with the results. I have adequate energy and there's no niacin flush or aftertaste. This is a quality product.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

great quality ingredients, this is the only B vitamin supplement I can take.. other brands make me feel unwell.. great for sensitive allergic systems like mine..

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Great product. I really notice a difference since i take it. I had tingling in my hands and if i take these tablets it is totally gone.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022
6,206

Crackerjack.It came quickly, well packaged, it came not broken, everything is whole. I will still buy.

Posted on May 2, 2021

It has a range of B Vitamins and even NADH which was a big reason for buying this. I want to make sure I stay sharp and healthy and so far I can not fault this. It is not to say you feel great all the time but better I reckon.

Posted on Dec 24, 2020

Country Life B-Complex Advanced at first looks to be very expensive, however contains without exception the best versions of B Vitamins, including the top quality types of B12 and Folates currently available. Consider that it also includes Bio PQQ and NADH, and suddenly its a next level to other B complex brands. I used to take Bio PQQ separately, however with this twice per day that is no longer needed. Calculate out obtaining the components separately, and this one is a clear winner when it comes to both convenience and cost.