NZ

Jessica Lee
Posted on May 29, 2022

I had been using a MUCH more expensive brand of super fruits and veggies and decided it was time to look for a much more economical option. I took a chance on Country Farms and I am not disappointed at all. I've had digestive health issues my entire life and and having this supplement as part of my daily regimen have vastly improved my digestive issues. I know I am getting good quality ingredients and I will definitely repurchase.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

These really work to improve your energy. I could feel the benefits after the second time. I was looking for something to give me energy but was healthy. I was feeling really tired all the time and nothing worked to give me any energy. I thought I’d give this a try. And am glad I did. I feel the ingredients are good Will be definitely buying again. And the price is much cheaper than others similar.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

recently switched from Balance of Nature to these Super Fruit & Veggies, Natural Fruit & Vegetable Formula. I have not experienced any difference in quality. The ingredients are similar, more cost effective and shipping is faster and much more reliable. I have only been using these Super Fruit & Veggies for about 1 week. I look forward to continuing doing business with iHerb for all of my nutritional needs!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Great so far. Good value for month supply of superfood. Lots of fruits and vegetables in the ingredients, they even smell fruity! Highly recommend, will buy again.

6dd44ac4-9951-4f45-9aa3-dc3722c1675c

The quality is pretty good, even though it's not organic (which is the most disturbing fact in this supplement). No improvement until now, but I'm taking it just a few days now, but the ingredients are very good, many healthy superfood and nutrients. 4 stars for the huge capsules and non organic ingredients.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Good. I use Natures Way Orchard Fruits & Garden Veggies - which help tremendously - and I take 1 or 2 of these in the afternoon should I need more energy. Well. It IS helping me in the way I described. I just look for the products that have the most helpful ingredients & a large number of fruits and veggies. I believe Super Fruits & Veggies DOES what it is suppose to do. Try it. Then, post a review & let us know what you think. Worth the $$ spent....

Posted on May 3, 2022

Bought this at a discount. Took it every now and then when I have to skip veggies because I couldn’t get ot from my meals. I don’t like the fact that it has magnesium stearate as I don’t belief it’s good for long term use so I’m takiny one star off. Other than that it seems to be a good product.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

So happy to have found this supplement! It is so helpful in getting in needed nutrients to keep the immune system strong. I have noticed an energy boost, as well. Very pleased and highly recommend this product.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

It’s my favourite vitamins for woman in fall time because contains real superfoods in one pill. Amazing quality. It’s also good for those who is preparing for pregnancy.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I don't eat enough fruit & veggies but don't want to pay the price for B of N!! This supplement works just as well without taking 6 caps per day!