NZ

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

This mascara is incredible! I have very long lashes but they're stick straight, don't hold a curl for very long and get weighed down very easily. I usually have to use an eyelash primer along with a tubing mascara on my curled eyelashes for them to stay curled. Because of the weight of most mascaras I usually am left with using very light natural looking mascaras. With this mascara I only need to curl them and apply to have beautiful full lashes that last literally all day and night. It gives me so much volume without weighing them down. I don't have a problem removing it as I just use an oil cleanser, but I do have to rub it a bit more. The price is great as well. Love this mascara and will keep using it forever.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I’ve been using kissme mascaras for about 10 years for my Asian lashes - this stuff is even better! Does not give me panda eyes (something I struggled with kissme and my oily lids) and does not budge at all. I use pure jojoba oil to remove it, which works well.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Great mascara! I only use high end mascaras but took a chance on this one because of Alicia of YouTube’s KinkySweat fame (she does amazing makeup product reviews!). Love how black it is and how it holds the curl. Just a little hard to remove but nothing a dab of eye makeup remover can’t fix. Highly recommend!

this color is very dark which i like, and I also like that it is not smudge proof. I haven't experienced it in heat yet but I like it so far for winter. I will update my review if it smudges when my under eyes are oily etc. such a lovely product!! great price and pretty much beats all the high end and drugstore mascaras I've tried. I have long asian lashes that are straight and this held the curl.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

First time wearing this mascara. It does not move. Stays on your lashes and not anywhere else. I have think short lashes and this made a difference to volume & length. Very natural looking. Only downside is that you need to know that this has it's own remover. IHerb needs to sell this as a package please!! Just about freaked out when it did not come off with soap & water or with balm face cleanser.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

My concern is that my lashes won’t hold a curl so I have always used waterproof mascara to keep them curled all day. I think I have found my new favorite mascara. Completely bulletproof wow. It holds a curl all day even through a workout, didn’t budge. I really like the wand, easy to use. It doesn’t clump up even though the texture is pretty creamy, it makes the lashes look more voluminous and longer. I will definitely repurchase.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Great mascara! Finally one that doesn’t end up under my eyes by the end of the day. Very black, nice thin wand, and really curls your lashes. Well worth the money; beats out the drugstore and even makeup store brands!

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

it dose not fit my needs it hase a wiered scent, i used it twise it is verrrrry hard to remove even with oil cleanserse i was concern that if i continue to use during the removing prosess i will harm my lash, color is very black texture is bit gluish , quality if you want a very woterproof mascara use it my lashes not strait so i didnt love it at all

Posted on May 23, 2022

Good mascara but not holy grail status. T is waterproof but hard to dissolve at the end of the night. I did not find this to be very volumizing hence the 4 stars. Not a bad mascara at all and I am glad I tried it.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

Love how skinny the applicator is. Very easy to apply,