NZ

4.7
Based on 5,350 Ratings
4,227
Posted on Apr 9, 2022

i really love cetaphil products. its very gentle to the skin. but its just expensive. so i’m happy that i was able to purchase this from IHERB. they offer cheaper price. i really love the smell. not irritating to my baby’s skin and its safe for her skin. i’m gonna purchase another one and i will recommend this to my friends. thank you IHERB! good job! :)

49a78cb4-27b7-4285-8f38-3a0b79c8f198
Posted on Aug 5, 2022
6,630

Posted on Jul 31, 2022
6,632

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

The scent is good, quality is great for babies with sensitive skin very gentle and you can feel the babies smooth skin. My babies dry skin becomes very soft an moisture. I like the composition to babies skin. i can see my babies skin benefits a lot to this product. The packaging is really great too. Size of the bottle is really accurate to the actual product information. We use it everyday and every night and good for any babies age.

a3cbd908-55ed-4047-8dca-297978366a84
Posted on Aug 24, 2022

This is what I used on my 1 month age daughter until now.The scent is smell fresh.And i like the quality so great..,and also the size and package is so good. i love the benefit of cetaphil so gentle and for sensitive skin all season can use it for my baby .compo

d87189c9-35b3-4538-ae98-eb952d45fcab
Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Used as a wash and a shampoo for my baby Very nice scent ang good quality and packaging 230 ml size. It tear free. Its provide my baby's skin with long lasting moisturization also it is paraben and mineral oil free. Highly recommended, Cetaphil products are my favorite ones ever

95eb7045-d292-4de1-b921-eabd8dfcfede
Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Best for sensitive skin because it’s hypoallergenic and safe for babies and kids to use and moisturizes well so it won’t make your kids skin dry. Gentle on the skin with a mild scent. Perfect for everyday use because it is dermatologically tested. Makes your kids enjoy bath time because it’s tear free.

9404e486-8945-43c4-a56e-fc71dfcbe021