NZ

Posted on Jun 19, 2022
很好!

As an avid lover of anything related to nut butter, this really hits the spot. It is grain-free, so for each bite you are basically tasting just all these different nuts including almonds and sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds, which have such a nice crunchy texture. It is flavored with almond butter, and I just love the nutty aroma. There is also a hint of maple syrup, which I admit is a little sweet, but when eaten with cold milk the taste balances out nicely, plus the milk now tastes lightly sweet and nutty too! It is a little on the expensive side, but considering that it is grain free, it is understandable. I will definitely buy it again!

727c89b7-1e3b-42ce-9285-4003ad40b48f
a738dda2-56a1-44ab-a540-1dc8ffc98739
d670ed16-c75a-4d38-ba46-30e31e2783fb
Posted on Sep 29, 2022

This is for my diet as I need plant foods to help me with nutrition and diet. I use some oatmilk or some regular cream as a snack actually. You can not miss the sweetness factor. You will enjoy for sure.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

When I don't have time to make my own granola, this product is the next best thing. The ingredients are healthy choices I would choose for my own homemade granola. The fact that they are grain free is an extra bonus.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

not exactly like a granola, kinda like vegan cheese, alcohol-free beer, it's not quite like the real thing. but if u must b low carbs, it's not a bad choice, as it's chock full of nuts & give u a satisfying crunch.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Very crunchy and good on plain Greek yogurt. My only complaint is that it is a bit too sweet since it has both coconut sugar and maple syrup in it.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

This stuff is amazing!! It has definitely helped decrease my anxiety. I take 1/2 teaspoon in about 4 oz of hot water first thing in the morning. Terrasoul is an amazing company too with great, friendly customer service! :-)

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Tastes great served over my coconut milk yogurt in the mornings! Goes well with any fruit flavor. Happy with the quality of the ingredients.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Delicious and very satisfying as a snack! Will order again.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

love this granola! it tastes really good, and has clean ingredients!

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Great even as a snack and cuts down carb consumption very well. Love to sprinkle them on fruits and eat