NZ

4.5
Based on 1,336 Ratings
Posted on Nov 10, 2022
很好!

I love the flavor it’s absolutely delicious. This stuff is AWESOME! It's mildly sweet and salty and doesn't taste like it should be healthy. Comes in big crunchy clumps, the bag was bigger than I expected. Worth the money! Great with coconut yogurt and blueberries or all by itself.

Mangoess
Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Quality of product is awesome. Clean ingredients and great packaging. Easy to bring out as a snack and suitable for children's eat. Great composition and beneficial for child. Serving is just nice as a snack. Not salty and awesome taste. Good use and size. Suitable for people on diet too. Awesome benefit.

Really great taste of honey. Those cereals are crunchy and perfect for honey lovers like me. I eat it in the morning with milk and drink the milk with the cereal's aftertaste. I will order it again.

e774e542-eada-4232-a4ea-43d2c3c1ff77
Posted on Jan 20, 2022

It's one of the better granola's out there. For price it offers the best value compared to other brands. Most importantly it tastes like oats and honey, not like cardboard. I live in a tropical climate, so it's important that it maintains freshness. Once opened I have to store properly so that it does. But after opening, I've never found it in such a poor condition that I can't eat it. So recommended hight.

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

Granolas are expensive in where I live, and it is great to find such great products on iherb. This granola is delicious, not too sweet and of great price especially now it is in discount. A perfect choice for breakfast, recommend to pair it with greek yoghurt for serving.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

Great quality cereal. It actually tastes healthy, in a good way :) Love the texture and the natural ingredients. Will try the other flavors on offer, too.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I love this cereal and it was super crisp and not stale! It's been hard to find and unfortunately costs a bit more than I was paying at the store but I'm so glad to have found it online 😊 I also bought more already!

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

I'd never had it before so I ordered it after reading many reviews. I am really satisfied with my choice. It's a bit sweet but not that much. I really love it! One of my favorites for sure!

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Posted on May 14, 2022

So delicious, pair it with oat milk barista and it's perfect! There's honey flavor but not too strong, just the right amount. It's sweeter on its own, so I prefer it with milk