NZ
Based on 1,087 Ratings

4.9
Based on 1,087 Ratings
Posted on Nov 17, 2022

A friend recommended this brand of D3 a couple of years ago and this is the only D3 I get now. I am very happy with the quality. It is really has no taste, so that is nice. We really need this as there is a deficiency from lack of sun these long winter days.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

Upon recommendation from our nutritionist, started using this brand of D3. It’s a good one, no after tastes. Believe this to be a quality product to help with our needs of sunshine even when we can’t be out there (like in extreme heat we experienced this spring and summer!).

Posted on Oct 8, 2022
4,069

This Vitamin is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading "Vitamin" in the title of the search results. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Nothing beats the sun, but this is a good substitute to boost your immune system. I really like the large quantity and the high dose, for those of us living with little sun and have a bigger deficiency. This is the only brand I use now for vitamin d 3. It is a larger gel, but very easy to swallow.

We liked it very much. It is big in size. It is big enough for everyone in the family. It is very useful. Most importantly, the composition is clean. You can easily buy it.thanks for this perfect quality.

7d11bbcf-bed0-4f78-99d2-9fc5fa31d77e
Posted on Dec 27, 2021

Greatly recommend this product from carlson. Much IU, which you can take 1 pc a day. sometimes I forget to take second time, so love much doses in 1 tablet.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

Highest quality and very good concentration, I like it that I don't have to remember taking it daily . Doesn't leave an after taste, it is really perfect.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

For Vitamin D3, Carlson Solar Gems have been my preferred choice. However, iHerb had a sale on this product and even though the description did not tell me what the D3 is derived from, I knew from the price that it probably has "lanolin," whereas, Solar Gems have Cod Liver Oil and is much more expensive. Based on the reviews and large content (10,000 IU vs 4,000 IU for Solar Gems), I decided to try this product out. I was very surprised to see that the soft gel is actually oblong like about half the size and shape of Carlson's Fish Oils and I do consume Carlson's Super DHA on a daily basis. This has led me to believe that Carlson has mixed their lanolin with other unknown D3 oils. Normally, I would deduct a star for failing to properly describe this product, but I've been consuming Carlson Super DHA for over a decade and I TRUST them to provide a high quality product. Finally, I am taking one softgel twice per day with Jarrow MK-7. It is critical to take even just one of this D3 softgel with MK-7 to ensure that this D3 goes where it belongs within your body. Why do I take 20,000 IU daily? Because due to cateracts in my eyes, I don't go outside since the outdoors is "foggy" (symptom of cataracts). In addition, I got nailed by the famous virus in Aug 2021 and I need to improve my immunity. Also, my rough left elbow has finally smoothed out by using this stuff. Just bought my second bottle. For those who are concerned with taking high dosages of Vitamin D3 use your search engine for "dr ron hunninghake and vitamin d3".

Posted on May 20, 2022

great quality ingredient, size and dosage, good package, my vitamin D blood levels went up. so, so far so good, which means probably good absorption and effect, and no taste by the way

amelave
Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Excellent! I keep on buying it, normally I prefer a smaller dosage but it was sold out... No worries, I will just take it once or twice a week ;)