NZ
Based on 1,137 Ratings

4.6
Based on 1,137 Ratings
Posted on Sep 5, 2022
Love this drink for the evening!

This Golden Latte has great ingredients, I enjoy having this for the evening to be mixed with frothing milk, do note that the taste of tumeric spice & cinnamon may be strong for some. It would also stain the teeth so make sure to brush afterwards but for the benefits, it would be worth it. Pls give a vote if you like my reviews.

888dffc5-f2b9-4a5e-b666-26fa445e8a2e
7e4dc78c-8d4d-4345-820e-0209405454f1
Posted on Mar 4, 2022

It tastes so lovely in soya milk and I make a soya latte on the day it arrived and it really changed my previous perspective on turmeric latte! I mix one scoop of it and 20g of soya milk powder, yum! I have done a literature review on spices so I know that they are good stuff, although the evidence is still weak and probably attributed to placebo. It does make me fell good and relaxing as well, and That is the whole point lol

46578daf-443b-417a-8885-400236705bc8
724caea5-c647-40d0-8bef-69f72f607c6b
Posted on Feb 11, 2022

I am in love with this golden milk mixture! It tastes really yummy, helps me relax at night. I also feel it's been helping me sleep better and a deeper sleep. I first tried the Gaia brand golden milk but ever since I received this one I haven't been using the Gaia one. I first used a spoonful and it was a little spicy that's because I totally missed the scoop inside, lol, but once I started to use the cute little scoop in 8oz milk the taste is really something I look forward to every night. Thank you I herb!

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

Great alternatives for coffee or chai when you don’t want caffeine. I got a sample packet of collagen powder with vitamin C. Vitamin C is not supposed take with caffeine so I ordered this instant Goldenceps drink to try collagen powder with vitamin C. Taste so good! Somewhat sweet (stevia in it) so I don’t need to add extra sweetener. I like it with little bit of warm milk. Very relaxing smell too. I guess it’s good over ice cubes for summer. I’m hooked!

1397f502-f1cb-4ed7-b921-fbf2d10fe48e
Posted on Oct 18, 2022

I'm taking one spoon per day. So it will last for 27 days. The flavor is very nice. It feels refreshing and healthy. I take it with hot water. Many nutrients and benefits for our health. It's good for inflammation, joints and other health improvements. The taste is very nice. Thanks a lot

55e855f7-bf94-47c0-982c-50148d9aa2fc
Posted on Sep 28, 2022

I tried this with warm water in the morning & viola! It instantly lift my spirits when I was tired after late nights.. :) It also help soothe my menstrual cramps & taste is nice even after adding 5g psyllium husk to my drink. I believe it will temporarily relieve inflammation in other parts of the body, just take this before 5pm lest it becomes "arsenic". *Update: I noticed some yellowing of the skin after taking a few times. It might not be suitable for those with liver issues. Please seek medical advice from your doctor to check if suitable.

fa267a63-cd82-411e-a7c9-5c54f336de4c
680ca7a6-e23b-42a6-9783-c824fedc25f0
Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Antioxidant drink and quality is good. Suitable for all age. Ingredients are great n nice. The package is rounded. Looks good. Many benefits include anti inflammatory, helps with pain a bit. Taste turmeric taste. Ok, taking some more to see improvement. Hope help I’m cognitive function to help clear thoughts too.

2c7eda7e-46ba-456a-998c-86c45472f9cc
Posted on Jan 22, 2023

I bought this for both myself and my small dog, as a supplement to help both of us as we get older. Antioxidants are important for her as much as they are for me, and we are both benefiting from all the ingredients. I enjoy the taste very much, and my dog gets excited when she sees me get the jar out to add some to her food, as she really loves the taste. A top quality product which I highly recommend.

Posted on Dec 9, 2022

Have been using the GoldenCeps Turmeric for about 6 months now, tastes great and with healthy adaptogens. Gives me a good energy boost during the day. Also use it if I'm feeling unwell or run down to boost the immune system. I add 1/4 cup of warm milk with some honey. Dad likes it too! If you found this review helpful, please give it a thumbs up!