NZ

Based on 7,504 Ratings
4,939
1,364
Posted on Oct 16, 2022

Nice size and good quality, you’re getting plenty for your money. I have a genetic disorder which means I need to be taking quite a few supplements and this contains 3 of them! So that is very helpful for me and saves me having to buy them all separately.

c5edb70e-bdc1-41cd-a7fe-b13695311cb5
61777093-6902-4880-8da7-1694e1a664bc
35cce477-9b57-4b07-9752-09a904a58584
Posted on Aug 26, 2022

I bought these for my husband when he goes through a lot of stressful job interviews. It's very handy to have a scoop, and I diluted one scoop every morning before the interview. My husband noticed a big difference when he started taking them. He feels much better and more productive and more energy ☺️

ec4c9ad0-35df-4f37-b631-4f85aae37f80
Posted on Apr 14, 2022

if you like mushrooms, this drink is for you! the added blueberry lessens the umami taste of the mushroom. it is a bit sweet and sour but very palatable. i dissolved it in plain water in order to taste it. i just got the trial sachet so I dont know I could feel an immediate effect. just reading the ingredients made me feel healthier 😁 i read that lion's mane can help with depression and anxiety, that's why I tried it. will try to buy some more.

5e54e21b-a250-42aa-b5a4-33cc0a650aea
d8eaead6-a3a9-4c0a-b8a5-48e7251a80e3
Posted on Apr 3, 2022

My husband and I have tried an array of vitamins, but by far this is the best one for us. It has made a huge difference in our mood, not only does it support our health, but it also helps with our well-being. We've never felt so good in our lives and we're excited to continue using this vitamin. Definitely recommend

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

Amazing results for my five year old son who autism spectrum. My son was much more talkative, stopped making weird noises, stopped grating his teeth all the time and was much calmer and more focused. I give him one half a packet each day mixed into his food and he hardly notices it.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

This help me with exam seasons I usually take it the day of my finals are midterms qualities good ingredients is clean full with antioxidants helped improve brain and cognitive for me the taste is not my fav but I mix with alot of honey go down it but good for me

6d312b74-e5a7-40aa-a8eb-e38422baae8d

Quality is good. Ingredients do not include gluten, GMOs or soy. Size is reasonable enough for a quarter or more. Package is perfect. Benefits all age esp senior citizens since it is for memory and cognitive brain support. It has a bitter sweet taste that goes along with any beverage. It lessens stress and improves energy.

9121bb39-5256-4e6d-8d4c-206011a35dcd
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

We drink it every morning before heading out to work. Does it help? Well.. recently I find that I can handle stress better and I can learn more things. So adaptability and flexibility has improved. It also has a sweet taste from the blueberry extract. It makes it taste nice and approachable in the morning

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

The best quality for this money. Great taste, and most importantly, the effect is noticeable after a month, the information with which I work every day now lingers longer, and the stress that I usually experience now does not bother me. My brain is faster and it's great. The packaging is perfect for one person, for the whole family you need more :) I have more energy in reserve, try it, it really works.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

I haven’t been productive at work. I couldn’t process my thoughts and words effectively and I was so worried my brain might be aging. I’m in my 40s. After taking this, I sleep better (if I overdosed on caffeine I still get insomnia) and concentrate better. Introduced this to my partner and he too finds it effective. We will continue to consume regularly. As it’s expensive we take 2-3 times a week only and it’s good enough. Will be trying it out on my mom who has mild dementia.