NZ

7,317
1,907
1,594
Posted on Sep 29, 2022
this product is better than any laser, even PRP

This is the first time I write reviews for products. This is amazing!! I do two lasers per month for brightness and hydration. It’s only works a little bit. BUT!!! When I start to eat this….only 2 days…. Your skin will be more bright, hydrated, like having make up on it! Please please try it!!!!! It works better than La Mer, LP skin products!!!!

96b813c6-8e3b-492c-aca3-96d57ec25462

not here to promote the product but to give credit where is due. its a thumbs up 👍 for me. worked and is still working for me. i thank God my knees have improved within 4days of use. its working 💪 i love i love i love i love am already back to my squats. its been 2 years of severe pain on my knees,can't climb stairs but now i can with alot of ease. am grateful will purchase more and more.

a522c0ee-9722-4127-be9f-7e58838c80a4
Posted on May 31, 2022

it works even better than collagen type 2 with my legs pain. Every morning with cup of coffee. Add some coconut creamer and it becomes so tasty! When you try collagen for your skin- remember, that first of all it will move to necessary parts of the body- joints, vascular and only after that you will see results on skin. Don't wait mirical from it to your face. I'd advise it better to sportsmen or people with joint problems. If you are not too old- you'll see result in a week! My cat appreciates it too as you can see))).

ec1113bb-4670-4d22-a009-17d10d9fddcd
Posted on Apr 11, 2022

this is my favorite supplement from iherb. everyone without fail I pre-order it before my existing once finishes. I suffered a lot from back ache.im in my late 30ies.my left knee would hurt a lot at night. and there was a persistent back ache as well. I have benefit from this product. it's a daily part of my diet. initially I would use it 1st thing in the morning with a little bit of orange juice. but now I can have it with plain room temperature water. it taste mild . so once u get used to it not a biggy. I had noticed an improvement in My back and knee pain. also since this is marine sourced it is halal for me to consume. great dietary supplement. it's been more than 3 times or 3 months I have consumed California gold nutrition COLLAGEN UP

deab7824-267f-4d28-853b-70ccb53751fd
Posted on Apr 7, 2022

This product offers me a SAFE & EFFECTIVE way to add the collagen I need everyday! No GMO's , No Dairy/Bovine Products is crucial for my health. I use the 7.26 oz / 206 g size as a handy way to get my afternoon nutrition! I carry it in my gym bag and use it pre-wprkout as well. It's a convenient size and fits snugly in my bag. I highly recommend you buy this product AND the larger size as well for home! Here I am just finishing a stretch and loading up on my Collagen & CGN Plant Based Protein!

53f91379-e7ba-4226-81c5-881c4c3707d1
Posted on Mar 7, 2022

If you want good skin on the long term, this is THE supplement to take. Do not waste your time on collagen creams, get the supplement and drink bone broths too. At first I bought this for my parents, I kept buying since they said it helps with their joints aching, but after some research, i found out it is very good for skin. I love that vitamin C is added as it helps absorption. I will start taking as well !

bc9acb53-0aab-406a-a385-e9b9a4889836
Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I am finishing the first jar and have ordered more. The first few servings were strange to drink as if you were drinking dissolved gelatin. I began to add honey and quite a pleasant drink. The knees began to crackle less. Now I'm waiting for the result with the hair. When taking it, it is recommended to drink a lot of water, you won’t be able to forget about taking water, as the body itself will begin to demand water, this helps a lot not to miss water intake

f59fc536-b75c-42a2-b12d-76be58d15d2f
19d580c7-db4d-426b-83ce-5bf28d79b5d7
Posted on Feb 15, 2022

My career as a Wildlife Photographer came to a halt two years ago, at 65 years, when arthritis took a toll on my body and my weight carrying capacity reduced due to muscle fatigue. A research on collagen benefits helped me regain energy and trekking abilities carrying a minimum 10 kilograms load and gave my bird photography a fresh lease of life. I love the bonuses more though….. a healthy and a fresh looking skin and better hair quality.

6906b230-13d7-4fb1-8f09-f5726961c7b5
ae393e4c-b759-4890-9d38-899dece81cfa
Posted on Nov 2, 2022

I just started using this supplement, so I will only focus on a few aspects: the preparation and the taste. It is easy to prepare - put the ingredients and mix well - ready. About taste - the product has a specific taste and smell, when it is mixed with water, it is problematic for me to drink it, that's why I tried to mix it with juice. I recommend Sicilian orange juice. I will wait a few weeks to write about quality, benefits and improvements.

10e62ff3-1857-49e2-a433-5865a9e52cc3
a9ef75d4-19d4-4ae0-a93c-fa0018e05c5c
Posted on Oct 14, 2022

the quality and ingredients of this is amazing. the composition of marine collagen and vitamin C is great for the body. the benefits is very good for skin elasticity and more collagen production. there has been drastic improvement in skin firmness and hydration. great addition to your regular diet. the effect are noticeable within few weeks of use. the taste is neutral as this is unflavoured so easy to use with any kind of smoothie and juice.

2ad036a8-e511-421b-8861-84efaa2db5eb