NZ

4.8
Based on 4,073 Ratings
3,565
Posted on Nov 4, 2022

I used this with my kiddos, they've just enjoy the berry taste. Most of the supplements in our house are from this most good quality brand, we just love it. I am highly recommended this brand for all the best ingredients that they have offered and how much it help us in the cold season.

21874281-c3e6-4f9f-a759-a88773e6caa7
Posted on Nov 21, 2022

This is a great product, quality ingredients and pretty strong elderberry. My children honestly do not like this flavor, it’s very strong thick syrup and to get them to take it is a hassle. I on the other hand don’t mind it at all. If your child has sensory issues they may not like the thickness or strong elderberry taste. I probably will not buy this again for them but this is a very good price for the amazing quality!!

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

I used this with my three children during the 2017/2018 cold and flu season, which was probably one of the worst years for the flu. I watched as all of my children's friends got sick (they even had the flu shot) with the flu and not one time did my kids even get a sniffle (and we did not get the flu shot). My children are in public school too, so they were exposed, but there is just something about elderberry syrup that protects them and I HIGHLY recommend using this daily during the winter months. I am already getting my stock pile built up because it sold out and was hard to find when everyone was getting sick. My kids like the taste too... I make my own elderberry syrup and they wont take it, but they like the taste of this one. This is a must have during the winter months. It really helps!

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

I think this is helping my son with all of the dreaded daycare colds! He seems to love the taste. He has been pretty healthy so far this school year and the one cold he seemed to rebound pretty quickly! I wish the serving size for was just one tsp. (2 is just a lot to cut in the syringe 😂)

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

The product is too tasty and boosting immunity in our kids .i used for my 3 year old child ,after using this syrup my kid not get sick after taking this nor he get sinus .and he loves the taste too and this is a must have during winter months .and i m gonna buy too this bottle afterall the quality is too good and packing is perfect for delivery. Hope it really helps to everyone !

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

The taste is is good making it easy to use for my son’s cough relief. The ingredient is natural so I am at ease, there are a lot of good reviews which made me trust the quality to work for my son’s age. The frequency is just too frequent. I hope they can work ok dosage improvement

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

This is a very good product for boosting immunity in our kids aged 2 to 10 years. I am convinced that this really helps during those times when the kids have a sniffle or two when used with a good diet and enough rest. There is a difference in the duration and severity of cough and colds. The taste is also good and is acceptable even for the choosy kid.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

This Sambucus syrup contains European black elderberry, echinacea, and astragalus in a tasty liquid supplement. The ingredients are known to be effective. This is high-quality product and my kids like the flavor. It seems to help flu symptoms and boost immunity. The price is affordable compared to brands at the local drugstore.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

The kids and i like it so much. It tastes amazing. I give it to my 9 years old son and 5 years old daughter. One teaspoon in the morning and one in the evening. I like that it’s all natural and has less sugar than the elderberry gummies. Since I started serving them at night I noticed they slept better and longer than before. The size of the bottle is not that big. It could last for 2 weeks for one child.