NZ

19,299
1,570
WingsOfButterfly
Posted on Sep 15, 2022

My daughter loves it! I'd like to drink this vitamin C myself. Tastes great. It's sour-sweet. If babies'age under two years are likely to refuse. The liquid is too acidic for them. Package is reliable. It's handy to use. Serving easy to measure. High quality!

e5275751-790a-46bd-aed5-1438c6c75d4c
4,142

I've been taking the vitamin for a week and I can already see a difference. It has increased my energy, eliminated clumsiness and I have been very focused. I would recommend this vitamin to anyone looking for an easy way to improve their health, immunity, well-being and mood.

4,330

I have been taking a this vitamin for several years now and I can tell you that it is worth every cent. The quality of life in the long run has been much better, and my mood has not been affected by it. The vitamins are also excellent to take while pregnant or breastfeeding, so I highly recommend them.

17,181

I was recommended this vitamin by my chiropractor at the beginning of the year. After just a short amount of time, I could notice that it was helping me immensely in different areas of my life, such as: My mood, my general health & well-being, and also my ability to stay more active! I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a

Posted on Jul 7, 2022
3,179

Great quality, A small bottle of only 118.5 ml is made entirely of dark, thick glass to protect the contents from UV rays. A colorful sticker is glued around, where warm colors predominate. In general, all California gold products are same high quality which I generally like very much. as well as a note that the vitamins are delicious, which is important for children's vitamins. Also, the image of an orange speaks specifically about the taste of this product. On the reverse side, you can find a detailed description of the product, a table and dosage for a particular age of the child.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021
3,787

Many people know that it is sometimes difficult for children to swallow a pill or capsule, but such excellent syrup of the highest quality and pleasant taste is easy for children to drink. The product is definitely useful and necessary. The composition contains squeeze from plants, which is also very pleasant.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

The children love the taste, its appropriate for their age! The packaging is very good, easy to open. Ingredient are all natural, its safe. One serving per once a day take is sufficient for our children to keep immune System boosted. The benefit is evident day after day we can see the difference on the children, their mood seams to be more positive since we take Vitamin C liquid.

3230e9a5-503d-4acc-a618-919427f4a66f
Posted on Oct 6, 2022

I've been using this product for about 2 months and I must say that this vitamin is incredible for boosting my performance. My ability to do a lot of things has increased quite significantly. I usually cannot read the things I write as fast or as well, but with this vitamin in my system, it's like having a super brain!

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

I had a terrible experience with the first vitamin I bought which was awful. However, I went back to Tamanu and got it again, since they are very good at customer service and very helpful in settling any problem that may arise. My experience with them is fantastic so far. They are always willing to help you figure out what supplement can work for you individually, instead

Posted on Aug 1, 2022
2,981

This is the best vitamin supplement I've used. It has improved my health and increased my quality of life. It's an excellent supplement that made me feel like I had a burst of strength and energy.