Page 1 - Reviews - Burt's Bees, Baby, Organic Infant Formula With Iron, Ultra Gentle, 0-12 Months, 23.2 oz (658 g) - iHerb
NZ

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

This formula is one of the rare organic brands with partially hydrolyzed protein, therefore much easier to digest for my 6 month old baby. She was reacting to cows protein, switched to hypoallergenic by similac and then try this ultra gentle brand three months later … she loves it and no reaction!

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Baby accepts it But it’s to Sheepy taste for me

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Finally found a formula that works well for my baby who is allergic to cow's protein!

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

My baby likes and im so happy but it’s too expensive ):

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

An excellent option for formula! My baby loves it.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Great for babies

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Auto-translated from French

supreme quality with natural ingredient, incredible flavor and taste, for daily use, excellent for a diet, my frequency of use is daily but my 6 month old daughter did not accept the taste outright, natural ingredient with benefit, smell adorable, best milk for me. I hope my comment is useful. thank you

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

It has a unique scent, but it drinks without any problems. It feels like it's on the skin, but I feel like I'm feeling hungry. I like it very much!

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

One of the best milk I have used for my children. Most of the milk we have, the Gulf is adulterated, but this is your paper, my daughter has not complained of gases. Oh God, thank you.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

The moment I opened the can, the smell of rich cheddar cheese was amazing. My child was very particular about it, so I was worried if I would drink it, but he drank it. Only the first mouth, huh? I had an expression like that.