NZ

Posted on Jan 19, 2022
Manage gas with IBS-C

Ordered these to help with severe gas and bloating from IBS-C. I take 5 pellets 3x daily with meals, and I definitely feel better after taking. The relief isn't immediate, but my symptoms have improved with CONSISTENT daily use. Fair warning, as they are meant to relieve the pressure of gas, you will probably be farting more frequently than normal.

I love boiron products because I know they have safe ingredients and are quality products. I give them to myself as well as my daughter, so they are very safe for most ages including children. Homeopathy is such a safe and gentle way to help the body with ailments. These tablets just melt under your tongue and have a mild sweet taste. I keep lycopodium on hand for bloating and other digestive discomforts. Safe for the whole family!

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I have had a bloating problem for some years now and nothing I tried (over the counter meds) worked. Lycopodium gave me instant relief from the bloating. I had dinner and as usual started to get that bloated feeling as soon as I finished the meal. I had just received the product that day so figured it was a great time to try it. 5 pellets under the tongue while they dissolved. It worked immediately! I have bought Boiron homeopathy products in the past and they are a quality product!

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

It works, I fell a relief during half hour after taking the pellets! But, I think I get constipation as a side effect. So I try to use it not every day, just when bloating and gas issues get really annoying. I'm trying to improve my diet to get rid of this issues, but in general I'm glad that there is this quick help pellets in cases I fail to balance my digestion issues by diet.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I struggle with bloating every single time I eat and these little capsules are a lifesaver! I don’t get any cramping and it makes me feel more comfortable at the ends of the day!

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

nice product... help to fast relief on my gas issue .. i face too much pain on my stomach before.. this product help fast relief on it .thanks for it

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

Using this per MD orders. It does help a great deal with gas & bloating- #1 issue. I am glad that a homeopathic remedy works rather than the doctor wanting me to take meds. Great deal on the price- buy2- get one free!

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

It is very useful whenever I feel stomach bloated and rumbling in the abdomen. It also helps with gas discomfort.

03c64806-91e6-4d1d-be48-0f75fec7dcf8
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Tried this for stomach upset and gas... easy to take and carry .. very easy to use seemed to help gently

Posted on May 8, 2022

Use frequently for gas, bloating, discomfort. Disolves easily with quick relief and results. Great value pack.