NZ
4.4

4.4
Posted on Apr 30, 2022
Good

I like this product because it doesn’t have any herbal properties to it. I’ve been recommended to stay away from black cohosh and other herbs that might raise my hormones because I am a victim of breast cancer. So far it seems to be working if I take it consistently I have significantly less hot flashes.

Product quality good Frequency daily Feel good Fo personal care use As routine daily use Composition natural substance Nice size Fast benefit Package good Advise all to use it Scent good Smell good

5d799ec2-23d4-4dd5-a467-f3574d5859ed
Posted on Apr 13, 2022

This product really cools me down quickly when I am having a hot flash. I put it under my tongue to get the best results.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I am approaching menopause and I started to feel the undesirable symptoms. I always prefer to use natural products and I am glad I found this homeopathy formula for menopause. Just started taking it. Hope it helps.

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

These homeopathic pills really help for my menopause symptoms, namely they help with hot flushes, sweating, and even improve my mood, and especially which I really find useful they help me SLEEP. Highly recommended for ladies in or after menopause.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I gave this to my sisters because they are having a hard time cause of menopause. And one of my sister said it really worked and bought more. I think it is working well!!

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

My hot flashes are triggered by spicy food, caffeine and alcohol. Since I’m not glycine them up I have tried many products to cope and Cyclease works instantly every time. No water needed.

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

I have read many reviews & had heard a lit about this brand. All the reviews are positive & the products seems to be really good & effective. Its not expensive & worth trying. Hope it will work well with me too. Will wait & see.

0d49b41f-2291-470c-92b8-fb9ed4fe2fbc
Posted on Nov 14, 2022

Seems to be helping a little but i have only been using it for a week. Hoping to get more relief as time goes on

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

Good quality natural ingredients size is norm easy to swallow dosage is norm