NZ

Posted on May 21, 2022

As always bobs red mill delivers a quality product. Simple quality ingredients. Tastes exactly like you’d expect teff flour to taste. Use in a variety of gluten free recipes. Well sized package. Have bought before in the past and will continue to buy as needed. Happy with this product.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Every one of the dozens of grains/flours I have tried from Bob's Red Mill has been superb. The company's Teff flour is one of my absolute favorites. Mixed with spelt or Kamut flour, it is fantastic for most cookie, pancake or quick bread recipes. I also love all-Teff waffles. The flour has a lovely, chocolate color, a complex, appealing flavor, and a fine grain that blends well and creates baked goods with a crispy, substantial texture that is never tough or heavy. An added bonus is Teff's excellent nutritional profile. It is fairly expensive for a flour, but absolutely worth it. I buy it by the case through Amazon every few months and use it in all my baking. For those wishing to incorporate more whole grains in their baking, I cannot recommend Bob's Red Mill Teff flour highly enough.

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

I use this to make injera flatbread, it is a hard to find ingredient and the price here is great. Excellent quality too, I always like the Bob's Red Mill brand. The package is large enough to make several family meals, about 16 servings of the bread. Great for gluten free diets.

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

My children loved the texture and color of bread made with about 1/5 of the total flour amount Teff. The other flours were 1/5 white flour and 2/5s rye. Since the combination is very low gluten, I used about 1/5 gluten flour to give the bread a good rise creating a high protein bread. I did not end up with a high bread, but the denseness and chewiness was perfect for sandwiches and toast. The flavor was rich. I did not think it was a good match for sweet toppings, like jam, but it was wonderful with savory sandwich fillings like cheese, meats, and veggies. (The savory flavor did not stop my kids from making PB&J!)

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

1st time purchase! And love it so much ! Easy to make. Just put everything inside and put into microwave just 90seconds ! The Texture is similarly brownie 🤩

281c131d-7ead-47c8-b344-36c0dd5e1604
Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Bag is too small, I cant stop buying teff flour... I bake with it.. its filling and I dont get bloated... I digest it fast too! I wish it would come in a bigger size and better price... but it dosent stop me from buying I lreally luv this flour

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

So much appreciate being able to source this product reliably & affordably via iHerb!! It's the only GF sourdough feeder which works for me, & just impossible to get locally. Great online ordering interface, very quick and straightforward, & fairly speedy delivery...

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

I'd say a bit above good, but not great. I'm usually loving just about everything coming from Bob's Red Mill, but this product hasn't been a hit with me. I'll keep trying it though to see if I can make it work better. It might simply be my technique.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Replace 1/4 of flour with this when baking. Smells and tastes good. And makes me feel healthier too. Heard from a friend that teff is good for health and it's good that can use it in baking with fine teff powder.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

This is a good quality teff flour. I use it to prepare injera. Gives a good taste and texture. It is very nutritious and can be used by individuals who have allergy to gluten.