Page 1 - Reviews - Bob's Red Mill, Grain Free Chocolate Cake Mix, Made with Almond Flour, 10.5 oz (300 g) - iHerb
NZ

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I made the same recipe on the back of the pack, but with Bob’s Red Mill egg replacer, and almond milk instead of water! I also added some black mulberries to the cake. It is not too sweet, and the texture is soft and moist! I love the taste! ♥️

2db6dfed-f511-4dee-b0fe-e76ffcad8ab9
Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Easy to prepare. Just add eggs and water, the aroma of chocolate is very very nice. Rich texture, sweetness is just nice for me but unfortunately I over baked a little, it’s still nice just that I think it’s supposed to be softer if I bake it properly.

145b65e2-36b1-423c-b042-ad4ae57eaeef
Posted on Oct 26, 2021

Brownie recipe: biscuit: recipe used from a pack. On top, I prayed with melted chocolate with 3 large spoons of milk. Be sure to cool in the refrigerator for 20 minutes. It turns out an insanely tasty brownie

8f9bc176-e300-43a1-b1d5-d29876f34a39
Posted on Sep 13, 2021

I loved this cake mix! Will definitely be getting it again soon! The cake was so fluffy and delicious and nutty! I only used one mix to make this cake:

24e19b17-4746-4d10-a68e-493eb563dacf
Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Made it vegan with using homemade vegan yogurt, coconut oil, 1tbs AV, and sparkling water! Made frosting with tofu and turned out perfect! Highly recommend to use some sparkling water (plain) it will make the cake more fluffy! I also used the sheet for some vegan tiramisu after soaking in coffee, soooooo good!!

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

This cake mix tastes really good. Sweetness is just right. The ingredients are good for those looking for a gluten-free , low carb cake. The quality is good. Recipe instructions are simple and easy to follow. Almost fool-proof. I will buy this often. The amount is just right for a stabdard size cake.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Great big cake, wonderful clean ingredients, just used one package and decorated with peanut butter & hazelnut chocolate butter frosting then added some almond and coconut flakes - it looked perfect! I made it in a multicooker and left it for too long, so I don't recommend that, just follow the instruction of the recipe on the package or just use the default time of the multicooker for cake, so it wouldn't be too dry. The taste is rich, chocolaty, so you won't be tempted to eat more than you should :)

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Great natural ingredients with almond flour. Made an 8" cake with EVOO and it was very chocolatey but a liitle dry (i think i should have baked it for 25 mins instead of 30. Should have checked it for doneness at 25 mins). In any case it was a healthier cake than most and my kids loved it.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Really happy with my purchase, my kids and I love the chocolate flavour, just thinking it is a healthy option make us to enjoy this recipe. I definitely will buy it again.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I’m excited to try this cake mix for my husbands birthday cake; it’s quality ingredients speak for themself. I’m hoping it tastes perfect.