NZ

lifeglutenfree
Posted on Sep 10, 2021
My favorite for seasonal allergies + high histamines

I've tried other quercetin blends and this one works the best. It's the only one I take now. It works great for seasonal allergies and also to help combat poor air quality. The wildfire smoke + other pollutants creates a histamine response in the body. This product helps me cope with all the crappy air and seasonal allergies.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Since i have been taking Quercetin my allergies have greatly reduced. This year was a heavy pollen year and i found this brand was very beneficial.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Super quercetin helps me with my allergies. I take it if I'm going outside around trees, pollen etc., around cats and dogs since I'm allergic to them

Posted on May 14, 2022

Great product I owe this product for helping my heart palps settle .. they were so frequent and consistent for months until taking this product and they would settle within 1h of taking these .. quercetin is amazing !

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Excellent supplement for quality and variety of ingredients compared to other similar supplements I have tried. I take this for several months from October and it really helps with my seasonal allergies

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Take your QUERCETIN!!!! This supplement is excellent and especially a good one for 2021. The added vitamin C makes it even better. Pair this with zinc and vitamin D and your health will benefit.

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

Fast delivery and received in good conditions. Shall buy again if it works for me.

a819684d-53c3-4988-b010-a6d27b3c495d
Posted on Aug 1, 2021

The Super Quercetin capsules are excellent for anyone with allergies!!! I wanted to stop using Allegra and a friend introduced me to these capsules. I just realized today that I am no longer using an inhaler and two other products which were prescribed to me in 2016 for tree pollen and dust allergies.

Posted on Feb 19, 2021

With the corona virus in our society everyday, this supplement can be a life saver. It aids the body in the absorption of zinc to slow the replication of viruses. I love taking it. I dont have any side effects. I give it to my family everyday. I am going to order more soon and give it as gifts. Thank you for the quick delivery.