Page 1 - Reviews - Bluebonnet Nutrition, P-5-P, 50 mg, 90 Vcaps - iHerb
NZ

Tati
Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Vitamin B6– is necessary for the proper functioning of the whole body. It is responsible, among others, for the good functioning of the nervous and immune systems, as well as energy, protein, glycogen and homocysteine metabolism. Vitamin B6 is used to create red blood cells, as well as regulate hormonal activity and support psychological functions. It is also recommended for overworked people.

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

This is the active, bioavailable form of vitamin B6 (P-5-P), which is more easily and readily absorbable than ordinary pyridoxine supplements. Having said that, 50 mg is quite high a dose and nobody should take that much B6 on a daily basis, especially long-term, to avoid potential toxicity. This is only for people with a known B6 deficiency (get your B6 levels tested before starting supplementation) or who need to keep their B6 levels on the high-normal range for some specific reason (eg to decrease their homocysteine levels). If you supplement with B6, better combine with a good, full-spectrum B complex, as taking isolated vitamins of the B group in high amounts is not usually a prudent thing to do.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

I am happy that my son loves the taste as he is young and i have to open capsule and mix it with a juice.Quality is great, capsules are easy to open.

0652a3c5-86e8-45c9-b018-02d16cf085bd
Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Bluebonnet P5P is a good brand at a reasonable price with the right potency. I like to use it when I need more energy to go about my day and to support my liver. Would recommend it to anyone looking for a quality brand with the right ingredients. Satisfied customer.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I’ve had this prescribed for my vitamin b deficiency and as a part of a protocol to fight anemia. It seems to be working extraordinarily well.

Posted on Aug 11, 2021

It is the best vitamin B6 because it is an activated form (P-5-P). Normal vitamin B6 is worth nothing because the body cannot transform it into this form.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Great quality! Pure ingredients, size of tablets and taste are fine.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I believe this supplement does not contain any p5p in it or very underdosed for a few reasons. A) There is little verification or information on the label talking about 3rd party testing. B) I feel nothing from this supplement compared to other brands of P5P or Pyroxidine HCL which give a distinct cognitive boost. C) I had been taking this for about 1-2 months leading up to some blood work, and noticed no effect on my serum prolactin levels (with before and after blood work); where as when I tried with another B-complex supplement I noticed a much more significant drop in my prolactin (30%). Overall I would not recommend this brand as it seems like it's not the real thing. I will not be buying this one again, and instead I will stick to more trusted brands.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Good vitamin. Maybe not the best... When other better options are sold out, I purchase this one.

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

I was recommended this by my Dr due to the high quality ingredients