NZ
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jan 16, 2023
Excellent! What a product for my children

It comes in the best package and it benefited by child alot by taking care of their gum. It is of highest quality and it is even so for sensitive teeth. It is for the right age and the size of the bottle is just nice. I use it on a regular basis and for clean health.

a08f3c99-5531-4f6d-bddc-56953bd7c178
Posted on May 12, 2022

I love this product! It has a strong mint flavor which actually can make me sneeze on occasion. I come from a family of dentists so oral hygiene is high on my priority and I can honestly say that no product (aside from toothpaste & floss) has come close to cleaning my teeth this well! It works so well I have my 49-yr old husband starting to take a daily with me!

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I bought this product to prepare for the removal of my mercury fillings which created a toxic environment in my mouth and body. I was worried as I had 10 fillings to replace but each appointment went well and I believe this product made all the difference. Since I started using it I see way less buildup and believe it will help with cavities too. I didn’t know a product like this existed but I strongly recommend it. The light mint flavor is a nice touch too

Posted on Jan 12, 2023

I've been trying to fend off periodontal disease for four years now and I've tried everything: daily electric toothbrush, flossing, and interdental brushes, mouthwash with bleach, etc. While my dentist and I had it stable, he'd shake his head every time I came in (and I had to come in 4x/year). This on a paleo diet, no less. But after three months of these, my teeth were called perfect -- and the pockets reduced!! This is truly amazing and enough to keep me buying these indefinitely, but I do have to say I'm disappointed in the sucralose (which is a gut biome disruptor) and use the Kids version instead since it has the comparatively harmless xylitol. I really don't care about flavor - I'd much rather get the benefits of these with my gut happy.

Posted on Jan 9, 2023

I started this probiotic a week ago so it is too early to see how it works . I use it after brushing , before going to sleep . The lozenger is of slightly minty taste , pleasant , not overwhelming . The lozenger produces slightly foamy sensation in the mouth while it dissolves . Results of it working are yet to be seen .

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

I have suffered from periodontitis for many years and lost some teeth as a result. No matter how carefully I clean my teeth, my gums get infected regularly. I have started taking this dental probiotic every night before bed for 3 weeks. I notice that up to now my gums have never got infections or become swollen. I am very satisfied with this and have ordered extra bottles as a result.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022
4,070

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

I love the minty flavor of the lozenges. I usually take them after i brush, floss and use the mouth wash, right before bed. I love how my teeth feels clean and fresh when I wake up next morning. The size of the lozenges is just right and its gentle in the mouth although its minty.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

The flavor is great - fresh mint and these are very easy to use. One a day is all that is necessary. I take one each night after brushing my teeth and let it dissolve. It could not be more gentle and it makes my teeth feel clean. I've only been using it for a few days, so it remains to be seen if it is effective, but I am hopeful.

We enjoyed the taste since first time use also it comes with good size and for every age even my 5 yo son loves it, the package comes nicely to indonesia with iHerb that is I’m so thankful you guys shipped many great things to our country. This supplement is no debate so far the best unrivaled benefit composition and even for the most sensitive teeth!