NZ

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Didn't know iherb sells it until now. Have been using bioderma close to 10 years now. The only micellar water I use to take off makeup. Definitely worth the money! The only thing is it's not easy to take off waterproof mascara. Just be patient and just put the cotton pads on eyelids and sit for few minutes.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I use this at night with a cotton round to take off any residual makeup/grime on my face. Really does the job, gentle on the eyes. Reasonably sized bottle and easy to dispense. I’m very sensitive to smells, so it’s important to me to have a product with a very light/mild scent, so this does wonderfully.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Using this to cleanse my face is the first thing I do upon reaching home. After cleansing, my face felt refresh. The scent is very mild. No concern of allergy although I have a sensitive skin.

11f826e7-6744-4012-828c-384b3c9911e5
Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Good product, very light to the skin and clean and remove all the makeup, also safe for cleaning the eyes makeup, highly recommended to buy one also cheaper than the market

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I'm on my second bottle of this micellar water. I've tried several different brands before discovering this brand. It removes eye makeup effortlessly and doesn't sting my sensitive eyes. I also use it to remove tinted moisturizer and it works well.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

As per many skin vloggers, this is a must have. So trying this one for the first time. Got it on sale.

71751c83-ce5a-4f53-ab3d-e6b329d9f26a
Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Love this product as a make up remover. Great for double washing .

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

the best micellar water out there. the size of the bottle last me for a long time and the price is great

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

The best micellar cleansing water. Doesn’t stink the eyes.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Does a great job at removing sunscreen and makeup, even waterproof makeup. It’s fragrance free