NZ

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I love this product! it moisturizes really well, the packaging is so cute, my skin felt refreshed and tight (good peptide sign), quality-wise is good, I try to use sheets once a week and this felt really gentle on my sensitive skin. it absorbed nicely and didn't leave my face sticky which is always a plus! no scent at all. Would definitely recommend this product!

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

First what I noticed was a scent. It was pleasantly mild. The main benefit of this product is good moistening effect. My face was well moisturized after using it. Unfortunately my face became very sticky too and I needed to clean it a little bit before my makeup.

Love Beyond face masks, great quality overall. The scent can be very present, but it is personal preference. They work, but without any miracle.

Posted on Feb 26, 2021

Thanks to its emollient properties, propanediol might soften and smooth skin by reducing water loss.

Posted on Oct 17, 2020

This sheet mask has some good ingredients in it but it leaves a very sticky feeling on the face. The sheet itself doesn't fit perfectly. It does stay moist for a long time so that's good. Overall not a great experience.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

I I highly recommend this mask I have been using this mask for almost 3 months

Posted on Aug 12, 2021

The mask make my skin so moist, nourished and smooth.

Posted on Jun 11, 2021

I’m getting this again. It’s a moisture bomb for your skin!

Posted on Jun 11, 2021

Just simply love tissue masks. Leaves skin moisturized and soft.

Posted on Dec 18, 2020

Great sheet mask!!! I've used many different types of this same brand...really liked them all!