Page 1 - Reviews - Beplain, Cicaful Calming Beauty Mask, 10 Sheets, 0.95 oz (27 g) Each - iHerb
NZ

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

This is the best mask sheet I have used so far. It's not oily but moisturizing and smoothing for skin, which is amazing. The package is clean and transparent. I bought them for spots that just won't go away. They are not completely gone but my skin is much smoother now and the spots have faded a lot. I only used a box of these but I can see myself use it religiously from now on. Plus, the price for these is much better here than Amazon.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Great product with a gentle formula for my sensitive and dry skin in the winter, very moisturizing with a light fragrance, soothing skin perfectly, and no bad reaction during the use at all, great quality. If it can make a scene free that will be perfect.

8872e370-f5e0-4e91-9983-12a0ddd07079
Posted on Apr 10, 2022

It almost feels like a hydrogel mask with how viscous the serum is to this mask. Felt very cooling and soothing, and my skin felt very hydrated after

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I love this type of relaxing face mask because it is so gentle on sensitive and irritated skin .. the pack design is so cute and nice

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Very good quality. Nicely packed and helped relieve my skin. I am getting the feeling that my skin is getting younger than my age every next morning after I use this.

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

It works well! Calms and hydrates a lot my dry skin. I'm keeping them in the fridge for a better refreshing and calm effect on my sensitive skin.

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

Special material on the mask sheet itself with great calming and hydrating thick texture essence, feel stickiness on my face after use

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Good calming sheet masks. Will buy more.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

it is very good to buy!!!!!!

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

skin very soft and hydrated after 1st use!!!