NZ
4.7

4.7
Posted on May 5, 2022
Lightly scented and texturizing

First of all, I love that this product is natural, as everything is by this company. :) It's lightly scented - not perfumey like many of the others out there. What I like MOST about it is that it gives a little volume while not drying my hair out. I have soft, fine hair and this is a perfect finishing touch to add a little beachy texture to it.

3c36f30d-2ce2-427b-b4fc-cff50fc8b77a
Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I have fine hair and have a hard time finding a product that doesn’t weigh my hair down. This is perfect! It’s lightweight but adds enough texture without making my hair sticky or crunchy or weighing it down. Also, the scent is amazing, like a day at the beach!

cad0634a-110d-49bc-8584-5f2fdff6538f
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

My favorite Sea Salt Spray!! I have wavy hair but it frizzes like whoa… I do t use it often myself bc my hair is almost always in a messy “mom of a toddler” hairstyle. But for when I splurge and let my long locks flow, this is my go to!! My husband uses it as well to groom his beard, and it does the trick perfectly. And now I’ve even been using it in my sons hair before dropping him at Daycare… he looks so Dapper it’s unreal haha. Then my daughter uses it so I can do anything with her whispy hair. (She’s 3). Literally a family favorite! So this is

59b37bc9-c5cf-4301-8d80-9b0787efc6ed
Posted on Apr 14, 2022

My son was blessed with frizzy poofy curls and has a hard time taming it. He loves this spray because it helps to define the curls, minimize the frizz and doesn’t leave him smelling girly lol. It doesn’t leave a residue. Very happy with this product. Happy teenage boy happy mom!

ceeffb6f-a531-4b17-871f-8ad0a37c257f
050f6207-8ad8-4571-a69d-92720a2cf2b5
Posted on Apr 12, 2022

I made the switch to all-natural products, and for me it was so hard to find hair products I liked. My search is finally over with this brand! It smells like vacation, a great scent without toxic "fragrance" added? Yay! Provides just enough volume and texture for a great beachy wave (as long as you don't use too much, I would start with just a few spritzes) I also was able to replace my beloved spray dry shampoo by using this product together with the Beauty by Earth dry shampoo.

343b896e-289a-4dee-a1d2-4c905a9b57b3

Gives an awesome volume!👸🏼 But dries hair a bit (see my ends in the picture), it's always a compromise. I use the spray once in a while when I feel like I need an extra volume and then hydrate, hydrate, hydrate (conditioner, mask, leave in spray, oil for ends). please click thumb up😽 have a wonderful day

bb0eed88-06ae-4dc3-8277-fe12d41f2894
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I love Beauty by Earth products and was excited to try this texturizing spray. I have fine, thin hair so certain products can really weigh my hair down. This spray provides a light volume boost without making my hair look oily. It also has a nice light fragrance. I love it!

3bed847f-ce39-4e53-8049-efae85b746c7
Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Packaging is great ! Looks awesome when creates the perfect waves. Holds hair in place and so gentle on sensitive scalp. In addition moisturizes and the quality for the price is awesome. Size of the product is also pretty good. Long lasting benefit. Also the product has good composition and Ingredients

5b9f2b91-6212-495f-8aae-661b13ff481d
Posted on Apr 13, 2022

This is my favorite spray for summer time especially when going at the beach. I spray this on my hair and makes my hair naturally curly, they look healthy, shiny and just beautiful. I also apply this after washing my hair for extra hydration and volume. I love the scent it’s pleasant.

4c6201fd-2853-43ec-985e-4fb7804fd90d
Posted on Apr 7, 2022

This stuff smells so good. Works great on my wavy hair to shape my curls so that its not chronically frizzy. It sprays on and then I just scrunch away to get the curl vibe that I am after. Nice clean organic ingredients, nothing toxic. I dont use aerosol for that reason, they are full of junk ingredients.

e91e0510-8f89-4fda-9bde-57c3166954ab