NZ
4.9

4.9
Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I bought this toner to maintain the moisture on my face because my skin is dull and dry. After few applications my pores look smaller. This facial toner is very gentle on my skin. It is alcohol free and it has rose water and witch hazel which soothes skin. I am so grateful for this product. My skin started looking glowing and smooth. I’ll highly recommend this product to everyone

dbc3028f-e86d-4a0d-9cbf-d4a257be0f8b
Posted on Jun 26, 2022

This toner is an amazing addition to my rose skincare collection. I was born in Bulgaria where we grow and distribute Rosa Damascena and i know for a fact that this is the best anti-septic for problematic, sensitive skin. It smells amazing and makes your skin so calm and smooth. The sprayer is designed to not overspill and overpoor the product, giving us longer lasting product which is very cost efficient! Suitable for all ages, it benefits the skin with all natural ingredients. The package is super cute and as usual environmentally friendly. Gentle to the skin and moisturizing. I use twice a day. Highly recommend and love it so much!

1277892a-88d4-4a68-b75a-9b4a814fbbf8
Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I live in the sunbelt area and I have been doing outdoor exercises a lot recently. I have to use a high SPF waterproof sunblock to protect my face from the sun. In fact, due to my sensitive skin and using very strong sunblock, my face had a redness around the cheek area and became oily. I’d noticed that my pores look larger until I started using this toner. This toner also helps remove dirt, makeup, and clean residue. Before I used this toner, I thought that my face was very clean from using makeup remover and cleaning foam. However, I saw a little bit of dirt on the cotton after finishing those two steps. After a few uses I noticed this toner helped unclog my pores and reduce my redness and oiliness on my face.I will be sticking with Beauty By Earth toner from now on!

618864fb-650d-4caa-80cc-1d37670c74a0
637eaab8-d16c-4487-a57a-c88cea71dea9
Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I am highly impressed with the spary nozzle on this bottle. When I am done with the product, I will reuse the bottle because the spray is so consistent and even. It produces a fine mist that can be either directly sprayed on the face or onto a cotton pad. I apply it to a cotton circle and use morning and night. 4-6 spritzes to liberally swipe across face. It tingles gently and feels very clean, the way a natural astringent should. Always be sure to follow up with a moisturizer at least, as toners may be drying. I use a vit C and Retinol serum and follow with two moisturizers with CoQ10. This product has a great, light, natural, flowery scent that lingers until moisturizer application. It looks and feels very natural and safe. My skin has not responded poorly after 10 applications. I highly recommend the product for its look, feel, ease of use, quality nozzle, price, and scent.

cc35a097-26a1-49ae-b494-5d87caefdf87
3940bae7-7adc-4404-8617-73550e94c37c
Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I usually use just witch hazel as a facial toner but decided to give this a try since it is summer and my face tends to get dry. I have experienced only postive effects since switching over, my face is left feeling fresh, soft, and moustirized. I love the simple minimal packaging that they use. And the light rose scent immediately transports me back to my childhood when my sister and I would make rose petal "perfume" in the summer!

57c21dd0-0cd8-4144-b5bb-4a5bf7134d82
Posted on Jun 28, 2022

I love that this toner comes in a spray. So easy to apply, even without cotton. It contains rose water and witch hazel, my most favorite ingredients for toners. It instantly prep and refreshes my skin. Feels so good. I a Ln so use it during the day. Gives instant hydration. Perfect for hot summer days

9dbe7e95-02ad-49a4-bc25-6fd555504251
Posted on Jun 20, 2022

This pH balanced, gentle toner did not dry out my skin. It is alcohol-free which is my favourite kind (NO burning feeling when you use it right after the shower) Here's what I like the most about it: All the ingredients are natural, no chemicals or alcohol, Cruelty free! The mist is very fine so it is comfortable to spray directly at my face. It smells heavenly and refreshing It has a moisturizing effect and it feels super light on my skin. Great on acne prone/sensitive skin The scent is very light, rosy, and pleasant and it really helps to soothe and cool my skin. It also arrived quickly, so I didn't have to wait long before I could mist my way into a blissful refreshed state!! I have never seen my skin Glow so naturally without makeup! THANK YOU!!As with all Beauty by Earth products, I love not having to worry about putting toxins on my skin!

f35e640f-62fa-4f2e-8d92-5b20cd6c2e9a
Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I absolutely love this toner. First of all, the rose water scent is amazing. Second, it's so apply to apply. I just spray it directly on and then gently press it in. I also like how the bottle is really light so while it isn't travel size, it would be really easy to travel with it.

222b9d5f-4626-4d5f-978b-b54c63c3b98d
Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I wish you all could smell this! I would buy this for the smell alone. It’s so beautifully scented. I love spraying my face and chest area throughout the day for a nice refresh. It’s so hot where I live. I love the ease of the spray bottle. I spritz some on before I use my hydraulic acid because it works best when the skin is a bit moist. It passes all my sensitive skin tests. My face feels so lovely and it doesn’t irritate it at all. I have even felt comfortable using it on my young daughter’s. They love to be included I. My beauty routine and feel so special . This would make a perfect luxury gift to add to a beauty basket. I will definitely repurchase.

9f4b237f-ad78-49d8-aaed-0055301f4962
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I love anything rose scented. The smell of this spray isn’t too strong so it shouldn’t bother anyone when spraying on one’s face. I usually use this type of product as a face spray, when my skin feels dry/tight and needs moisture. It could also be used as a toner when sprayed onto a cotton round. I think this product could be used multiple times a day as it’s a light spray and doesn’t leave a residue. Bc of this it would be good for even sensitive skin types.

f90c9c16-d564-4efd-aa12-21af45074f1a